Tweety in a Pear tree

Beautiful graphics by fucktardatyoservice

Beautiful graphics by fucktardatyoservice ❤

Maria, Jose and the birth of Jesus Christ.
December 24th mass at seven A.M.
Snacks for the children and charity bins available to the left was written neatly on a huge board west of the neighborhood church.

Paisley Green was so exhausted she was having loony toons hallucinations of Tweety bird hopping from branch to branch on a tree to get away from Sylvester the cat. Thanks to the stranger sitting next to her for not letting her catch up on her beauty sleep on his arm during the reenactment birth of Jesus. She was also starving, even if she had waffles, milk, and a muffin for breakfast, not including the snacks she took seconds before the mass started. She looked around as they exited the church door slowly. People were casually talking and walking around aimlessly, pleasantries were given, hugs and even some tears. Why, she had no idea, she just wanted to get into the car and off to get food as soon as possible. Her mother suddenly pulled her close as they made their way down a few steps at the entrance. She didn't get a word out before her mother was rabbling on about their family to some strangers in front of her.

"-and this is our daughter, you remember Paisley," she reintroduced as she placed a hand on her back and smiled.

"Oh my goodness! She's such a beautiful young woman already, look Jacobi she's almost as tall as you!" The slender lady in a burgundy colored coat motioned to Paisley looking at her son with excitement. "You two used to play adorably in your diapers, why don't we get going and catch up over a glass of wine, eh Conny like old times?"

As Paisley turns to look at the woman's son she remembers his ugly green dress shirt with yellow stripes. He was the one who wouldn't let her take a nap.

***
Jacobi felt bad for the poor girl, he too was tired this morning for church, but that didn't mean he would let her numb his arm all the way through the mass. Sure it was a family tradition to attend the reenactment, like most people who were there this early morning, however, it was, unfortunately, longer than regular church mass.

He noticed his mother talking and laughing to a woman and her family as they were old familiar friends from long ago as he exited the church after letting an older lady and child exit before him. He walked closer as she mentioned his name. He saw how her eyes were proud and joyous as she introduced him to a plump woman with clear tanned skin and an equally joyous expression on her face.

"Well he's as handsome as his father, but he has your eyes, Gloria," the woman mentioned his bright green eyes, then kept gushing to his mother about her family as well. He took his phone out of his pocket and checked for missed messages while he had it on silent during church mass. After a few seconds, he jerked his head up again to his mother's shrill voice.

"Oh my goodness! She's such a beautiful young woman already, look Jacobi she's almost as tall as you!"

He followed his mother's gaze forward in surprise as he saw the girl with brown curls and a grey dress that was sitting next to him at church. He stared a while longer until she walked away towards the parking lot. He vaguely heard his mother's suggestions as he walked off with his father to their car.