Please, Papi? (Russ)

There's nothing better than walking out of a house and immediately getting frostbite because it's so fucking cold.

Anyway, here's the chapter once again for @MissConstruct ;)

If you see any mistakes, lemme know.
—————————
"Russel, I told you she'll be fine. She's all grown up and won't die being home alone for an hour or two." I pull on his hand trying to persuade him to leave the driveway. Tonight is Russel and I's first night alone together in six months, and I am so ready. I miss having my big bear all to myself, not having to worry about Murdoc or 2D getting in the way.

"I don't know, Baby Girl. I always wanna protect Noodle. I just feel like somethin's gonna happen." He finally decides to start walking and intertwines our fingers.

I smile, "well nothin' will happen if ya keep up this attitude mister. I haven't been touched in ages and we're not holding it off any longer. I know you miss me, too." I look at him and bat my eyelashes, resulting in a smile from him. I snuggle into his arm, breathing in the scent of his old jacket he used to take to concerts. A mixture of alcohol, cigarettes, and some unidentifiable smells fill my lungs, but I don't mind the strange scents. There's a few stains here and there contrasting against a cleaner, brighter blue. I honestly didn't want to know what was on his jacket considering a drunk 2D borrowed it a few times, and God knows what that kid does when he's drunk and around Murdoc's "friends."

We walk for a little while longer, taking in the sites of the city, the bright lights creating a slight fog in the winter sky. Eventually, we reach our destination: a small motel that's a ten minute walk from the house. We pay for a room and get settled in, Russ pouring each of us a glass of hot coco with a little bit of vodka, trying to get warm before finally starting our night. He takes a seat on the couch, and I cuddle up next to him, lying my head on his shoulder.

"Ya know, when I was in that fancy music school, I really loved learnin' all these things about music. It was real cool seein' all the different things you can do with a simple, small instrument. Kinda changed the way I looked at people, in a way. How we're so small compared to the universe, but we can make such impactful choices." He almost looked saddened. I felt pity for him; putting so much effort towards something only for unexplainable entities to rip it from him. He deserves so much more than to be in a band where he's so under appreciated. I rub his arm and kiss his cheek, the two of us sitting in silence for a few moments before getting an idea.

"Russ?" I don't move my head from his shoulder.

"Yeah, baby?" He asks, his hand on my thigh.

I get up and stand in front of him, smirking slightly. Without saying anything, I grab my phone and turn on some music. I start to sway my hips to the beat of the music, and undo my scarf, tossing it at Russ who's just watching me. Next, I pull off my warm fuzzy sweatshirt, throwing it aside and taking a drink of my vodka hot coco mixture. I walk over to Russ on the couch and pull him up, forcing to dance with me. He places his hands on my hips and we move in sync. I unzip his jacket and he helps me pull it off his body, putting it with our growing pile of clothing. I remove the shirt I'm wearing so I'm only in a bra, some pants, and some knee high leather boots. I wrap my arms around his neck, resting my arms on his large shoulders. I have to stand in my tip-toes due to the height difference between us. We continue dancing, stealing small kisses here and there, and occasionally I run my hands under his shirt. I push him back onto the couch, kneeling down and unbuckling his pants. I pull them down his legs, a small bulge pushing against his boxers, showing that he wasn't completely hard yet.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Mr. Hobbs, half erect just won't do." I pull down his boxers and lick up his long dick, sucking on the tip a bit. I fit all that I can in my mouth, and use my hand to jerk what's left. I bob my head up and down until the tip of his dick hits the back of my throat. I move my head up, removing his cock. "Okay, I'm gonna try somethin', but don't kill me okay? I'd like to live and see our babies one day." He nods, not saying much. Then again, he never really does. I put his length back in my mouth, this time going further. I move my head all the way down until his cock is halfway down my throat, causing me to gag. I take it back out and breathe deeply, his dick covered in saliva. I notice that he's completely leaning against the couch cushions now, and he slightly looks up.

"Baby girl, we don't gotta do this. I don't want'cha to get hurt." He looks slightly concerned, his brows furrowed.

I shake my head violently, "no! We're not stopping. That pickle-dick stresses you out, and you deserve to feel good [inc] for once." I take his cock once again, and put it in my mouth, going even further than last time, ignoring the gag, and I start to move my head. I feel Russ shift slightly as his hands tangle in my hair, pulling it every now and then. I take it out, and get up, standing in front of him. He gives me a questioning look and watches me walk over to a small bag I've brought with us, pulling out some pink fuzzy handcuffs. I see the faintest smirk show up on his face, and that was enough for me. I hand them to him and hold on my arms, putting my wrists together, "put them on me."

He hesitates a moment, "what if it hurts you?"

"It won't." He doesn't budge, still looking at me. "Please, Papi?" I look at him with puppy dog eyes, and his concerned expression is replaced with a more playful one.

He raises his eyebrows, "aight, I guess if that's what ya want." He leans forward and puts the fuzzy cuffs on, making me smile widely. I loved it when Russel would go with my kinky fantasies; and I know he enjoyed them too. He helps me take the rest of my clothes off and straddle him. He has to do most the work considering my hands are contained, and we have to cut the straps of my bra due to not being able to fully remove it. After we're finally situated, he enters me, easily picking my body up, allowing him to do so. He bucks his hips and thrusts into me, but I can't fully enjoy it in the position we're in.

"Stop." I say, and he complies. He helps me off him and I move my hands, trying to point at the small bed occupying the left side of the motel room. "Over there." He walks, or waddles, over to the bed, his pants still around his ankles. I follow him, and he helps me lie down. He fully takes off his pants and climbs onto the bed, supporting himself so he's directly over me. I place my arms above my head and straighten my body out, wrapping my legs around his large torso. "K, now fuck me." He slowly enters me, and thrusts at a slow pace, taking his time. "Russ, hon, I'm gonna need a little more than that."

"But I don't wanna-"

"Russ just fuck me already. I like the pain, goddamn." I blurt out, feeling a bit bad for being rude to him. The guilty feeling goes away, however, and he places all of himself that he can inside of me, and starts thrusting at a harder pace. "Fuck. Finally." I manage to say between heavy breaths. As he thrusts into me, there's a slight pinch, but more pleasure than anything. He kisses me harshly, and tangles one of his hands with one of mine. He continues to pound into me, every ounce of concern having left his body, and filling mine with pleasure. He cums before me, slowing down after he does, until he finally stops and pulls out.

"Did you... climax?" He asks, trying to not sound awkward.

I shake my head, "no, but you know what? I don't really care to. This was all for you, baby." I kiss his nose, and he smiles lays beside me.

"Thank you." He says. I give him a small smile and nod, moving my arms only to be constricted by the handcuffs.

My eyes widen as a sudden realization comes to mind. "Hey Russ?"

He looks at me, "hm?"

"I uh... I think I left the keys to this damn thing back at the house." He looks at me, grabs my wrists, and pries open the cuffs, breaking them.

"What was even the point of 'em? They were real restricting." He asks, tossing them to the side.

I shrug, "I dunno. Just wanted to try somethin' new, I guess. I like experimenting with you."

"Your confidence always amazes me. I don't know how you manage to do all this stuff and still look cute as hell."

I just smile and kiss him before getting up and getting dressed. He gives me a disappointed look, "what're ya doin' now?"

"All that work made me hungry, so I'm gonna go get some food." I put on my shoes and he gets dressed after me, following me out of the room and checking out of the motel. We walk to some 24 hour diner and get cheap food before walking back to the chaotic, hell-hole of a house.

———————
It's like 11 pm right now and im supposed to be asleep but i wanted to post another chapter and I'll admit this one was aaaah a bit half assed so im vv sorry. I'll fix it up when i get the chance. I only have like 2 more chapters to do and then I'll release the noodle fanfic and take more requests.
Also thanks for stickin' around this long. You guys make me happy with your comments so pls do comment lol.

Xx A