Best friends Brother

Y/N's Pov

We were on the way home from school. And when I say we I mean Me, Harry and Sam. They are my best friends. Ever since I moved to England in gr. 9 they've been really kind to me and they took me as their friend.

Now we were in Gr 12 and we are currently sitting in Sams car on the way to their house. And in case your wondering, no I didn't meet Tom Holland. I tbh didn't really know they were siblings and such until they told me. Though I felt kinda bad when I was like "Who?". Harry was showing us pictures of the things he took. (that doesn't even make any sense😂😂) We just pulled up and they opening the door, Tessa came rushing to us and I immediately went on the ground to pet her and to play with her.

Then I heard a strong British voice of someone I didn't recognize. "Harry, Sam where the hell did you put my sunglasses?" He asked annoyedly. "I dunno" Harry said. "Dumbasses." I heard him whisper, and I let out a soft laugh. He then came into view. Tom Holland. "Oh sorry for disturbing" He said once he saw me. "Its ok." I said. Then Harry and Sam dragged me up into their room.

It was time when I had to go home. I had to walk home though. I was just about to leave but then Tom came up to me and was like "Hey. If you want I was just about to go to my friends house, and I could drop you off or something?" I thought about it, and it was getting pretty dark so I was like "Um ya sure, thats nice." "Okay. Lets go." He grabbed his car keys and then we went to the car.

We were in the car talking like there was no tomorrow. It all just started with a simple "So how did you meet Harry and Sam." My house came up and he pulled over. I was about to leave but then he asked "Hey can I have your number, in case like you know you wanna hang out or something?" I gave him my number and once again, I was about to leave but then I felt him pull on my arm towards him, seconds after that his lips were on mine. I kissed back after and then seconds later we finally pulled away. I was a blushing mess, while he was just smirking at me. And then I left towards my house.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner. Hopefully that was ok. Part 2? Don't forget to comment or vote.
~Zara