Contigent Conditions

Many couples were still dancing late into the night when Harry took Hermione back to the common room. It had no sense to prolong the night if everything was perfect as it was. Harry relieved his sore neck of the tie and climbed the stairs to his dorm after dropping Hermione at the base of the stairs to the girl's rooms. Ron was already asleep, snoring lightly, even though he had been there less than an hour. In deep sleep, Ron could snore like the Hogwarts Express itself. Not for a long time, thankfully.

Harry was about to slip off from his shoes when he noticed something on his bed. A rose. It was freshly cut and looked awfully like one around his greenhouse. He took it in his hand and groaned. Oh yeah. He recognized very well from the pulling feeling behind his navel what was about to happen.

Harry stumbled as he landed from the portkey travel, almost staying on his feet. Almost. He rolled on himself and whipped his wand out, letting his eyes adjusting to the darkness. It didn't take too long since the dormitories he was in a moment ago had their lights out. A thin figure stood straight from leaning against the greenhouse he recognized as his own. At least, he wasn't too far. He finally recognized the form as it grew closer.

Fleur.

Harry stopped aiming at her and put his wand back up his sleeve. He found a nice groove for it in his vest.

"Good evening, Harry Potter," she said in a soft voice. She was still in her clothes from the Ball, pretty much like he was.

"You could say 'Good night' at the hour we're at," said Harry, trying to stay civil. He had been forced to be there after all.

"Could we talk inside?" she asked, not fazed at all.

Harry wasn't sure what this was all about. Was she still mad about his refusal? He opened the door, quietly announcing to the ward the presence of the guest. He held the door open for her and she went passed him, not looking at him. As soon as the door was closed, she tackled him against it, kissing him with abandon. Harry was surprised, to say the least, and barely found the wits to answer back to such ministration. After a few minutes, having her body pressed against his, rubbing it on him without much shame, she parted for air. Harry was seeing stars but grinned nonetheless.

"Wow. Wicked," he said with great sagacity.

Fleur grinned in turn, with a still very hungry look in her eye.

"I'm not a little girl, Harry. I saw you with Hermione. I followed you with a invisibility charm. When I saw you kissing her, I was ready to give up. But it was so sweet that I had to watch. Then I heard what happened, Harry. You're more mature than any guy my age I've dated."

At this point she could not keep up without stealing at least a small kiss.

"Maybe I'm a little princess, and you would be right to say that I always get what I want. Right now, I have this urge to have you! I'm so glad you had your first kiss from a cute, nice and innocent girl like Granger! Now, I can show you the rest without any guilt…"

The next morning was, fortunately, a Saturday. Many didn't wake up in time for breakfast at all. Despite the trouble, the House elves served breakfast all morning long for the late sleepers. Harry hadn't had much sleep. He was up at ten and munching on a piece of toast, eyes lost far, far away, and smiling goofily. You could not miss it. A few daring Gryffindor asked things like "had a good party, or a good after-party?" This only had him grinning wider. He wasn't totally gone though, he just couldn't stop smiling. He guessed he could use that to stop rumors from spreading to fast, too far. He always gave the same answer, not in the mood to put his mind to work.

"Hermione is a sweet girl, and her kisses are like honey."

That sent'em all laughing and clapping him in the back. For once, they could be friendly with him without any afterthoughts. Since the dragon speech, they would not dare taunt him with lewd comments.