Superb Surpemacy

Luna went ahead with Ron and Hermione to prepare the 'Rune Project Room'. They conjured enough chairs for everyone as soon as they cleared the mess of lying books, open references scrolls, notes and half-eaten lunches.

Harry got there at that moment, just in time to help Luna with the setting of the device itself. He put Sweetie in the care of Hagrid who was at a loss of words of gratitude. A dream came true!

Harry simply presented Hagrid to the dragon, gave a big piece of meat to Hagrid who gave it to Sweetie in turn. She understood he would be her caretaker while Harry would not be there. As he left her, Sweetie was lying in a bed hastily made of straw while Hagrid was brushing her scales with a stainless steel brush. They were both having a great time.

The time allowed finally passed and the room opened for the audience. Fleur was throwing him curious and worried looks. Harry managed a sad smile as he busied himself around a floating device in the middle front of the room. The other champions came in, with front row seats reserved for them. Harry saw the Minister coming in, still trying to comfort people. Harry walked up to him, shook his hand in front of everybody and showed him his seat, telling it would start any minutes now. Many parents were there, on top of the teaching staff and the Aurors that stayed after the search party. The prefects, Head Boy and Head Girl had the privilege to assist too. They all took their seat as they saw the minister take his place. Harry walked in front of the crowd, all looking at him, and tried not to stutter. Of all the times to be nervous! He briefly touched his glasses and began talking.

"Thank you for your patience. I would usually bore you with the technical details of this project that Third year Luna Lovegood and I worked on this past year, but this is not the time. We have to use it to show a Ministry approved footage. To better explain it, we're going to give you a demonstration instead."

Harry touched his glasses again and a spiral of misty liquid left them to solidify in his hand. Harry put the resulting round crystal in the device he was standing beside of. It floated back to the ceiling. The lights dimmed to almost nothing and the wall behind Harry lit up to a crystal clear image...of themselves! The crowd heard the scene that just happened starting when Harry addressed them replay, in an awesome clarity, from Harry's point of view. The wall turned dark again, the lights came back and the device floated back down at Harry's side, who was sitting on the floor not to bother the viewing.

The muggle raised clapped, exited to see, at long last, the wizard version of a movie theater. The pureblood wizards were simply awed, having never seen such a thing. Loud overall clapping ended the demonstration. Harry took the crystal that popped out of the projector and pushed it on the side of his glasses, making it disappear.

"Now, for the main program. The events that happened to me right after Cedric Diggory saw me vanish, touching the Tri-Wizard Cup. I had the idea of displaying my performance in the Third task as my first presentation, so I recorded the whole event. I want you to remember, before this begin, that even I could not alter the content of this crystal, as it is a physical recording of my environment. It is known by the Prime Minister Fudge sitting here, who wishes for everyone to know the truth of the events of tonight, and what to expect next."

The Minister half-rose from his chair and waved gravely to the crowd who applaud politely. Harry took a crystal, identical to the first, put it in the projector and took his seat beside the Minister.

Everybody saw Harry's hand take the cup as soon as it began. They finally saw exactly what happen in portkey travel! Too bad the images went to fast to see anything. Then, the cemetery came in sight. The cauldron. Harry getting cursed. The…thing…in the blanket. The ritual. Finally, out of the cauldron came Voldemort himself. So caught up they were, so realistic it was, many fought their way out of the room. The other stayed, paralyzed by the images, or remembering that those were exactly that, images. Some simply tried not to attract Voldemort's attention so not to get cursed. Unfortunately, they saw all of this from Harry's point of view. The Minister took Harry's arm and squeezed it hard at this point, almost making him scream.