3

You slowly reach your both hands to touch his cheeks,his eyes widen, wiping his tears.

Sudden he pushed them away."WHO ARE YOU?WHY YOU SAVED ME?YOU SHOULD LET ME DIE!"he yelled.

"BECAUSE YOU SAVED MY LIFE! Shouldn't I saved you?"

He suddenly silenced."thank.... you"he blushed.

"Your welcome,thanks to you too"you smiled.

"What happend to you?"you asked.

"None your business"he get off the bed.

"Wait...If you want to go...You should stay for a while...I can give you some comfortable shirt and some food" you wanted him to stay and know him more.

He look back at you with his lips opened alittle, you smiled.

"F..Fine.."he sat back on the bed.

He slowly unbuttoned his shirt all the way down and he looks at you staring at him as he stopped.

"Hey...Hey!"he shouted to wake you.

"S..Sorry!"you ran out from your room and peek on him from the door opened alittle.

You saw his pure white skin on his chest,with some muscles.He stood up and walk to the door, opening them.

"Hey... Clothes?"he reach a hand out.

"Oh!..Yes!..Haha" you ran and grab the new clothes for him,it's a white collar shirt with bottons.

He takes it and close back the door.

You felt exited that a man is staying your house because your alone.

You went downstairs preparing meatloaf and some cupcakes for him on the table kitchen.

You pour two cups of tea as you heard he walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Please!...Sit down.."you smiled at him.

He looks around the house."you live alone?"he asked.

"Yes..."you put the cups on the table.

He sat down beside you and look at the slice of meatloaf on his place.

"Eat...Don't be shy"you smiled and start eating your meatloaf.

He picked up the fork and take a sip.His eyes widen"....Its..good"he said softly.

"Im glad"you started to eat.