14

"My Lord...It's bad doing it here"the guard felt terrified.

"Oh it's fine...I'll like to see this show..."he smiled.

"Yuris..."you looked at him telling him not to do it.

"Don't worry...I'll be fine"he looked at you and smiled.

You can't loose him.

Not here.

"Let's start this..."the prince making an eye contact with the two guards.

They take a small potion bottle out from their bag and grab the blind boy cheeks,making him swallowing the black juice in his mouth.

"Swallow it boy!"one of the guard said.

He struggled in pain, suddenly he swallowed a little and his eyes widen,deep smoking red eyes.The two guards shocked and the boy chains start to break.

"Shit"one of the guard said and both of them step back.

"My Lord...The potion is dangerous!"the guard said with panicking.

"Shush...I want to see this...I want to see..."he stopped and look at the blind boy infront of him facing your both.

"My angel"he grins.

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!!"the blind boy scream much more.

His back suddenly came out black wings from his flesh, fingers turned into claws, black smoke serounded him as he target at Yuris.

"Go!!Hide Behind the wall!"Yuris looked at you as you ran to hide.

The blind boy roars at Yuris angrily.

"Don't make me do this..."he said preparing to fight.

The blind boy start running in fast speed to him with his wings.

Black smoke serounded Yuris as his body turned into a big black wolf,he strike back with his shadow power.

Yuris opened his sharp jaws to bite the blind boy but he grabbed Yuris neck.

"YURIS!!"you yelled.

The blind boy target at you as he throw Yuris far away to a wall.

The blind boy slowly walked to you with his sharp claw ready to cut your flesh.

Yuris yelled your name and stood up with his human form.

But his hurt,the blind boy is too strong.

"When will I die Yuris?"Isabelle voice in your mind with her flashback.

"RUN! IDIOT!DONT DIE!!"Yuris yelled with his broken arm.

You woke up.

"EVEN THOUGH YOUR USELESS...BUT I STILL NEED YOU...WE NEED YOU!"the shadow power combined him again as he turned back into a wolf.

That's right....Even though your useless...You still have to stood up.

You ran passed the blind boy and try to ran back to Yuris.

"Yuris!"you kept running as the monster kept chasing you.

Yuris ran jumped passed you in slow motion.

"Thank you..."his gentle voice in your mind.

He bite the blind boy as you fell on the floor.Looking both of them fighting.The blind boy clawed at Yuris body as he kept fighting back.

Blood split everywhere.

Yuris blood.

"Stop..it...."you stood up shaken.

"STOP IT!!!!"you yelled lout as you can.