i.

"wake the hell up, y/n."
The first text I saw when I did wake up, nice.

"what the hell do you want from me, lin?"

I'm already 30, I can tell that to someone 7 years older than me.

"come here to the theater, I got something to tell you."

"okok"

I got dressed into a grey off shoulder blouse, ripped jeans, a faded blue cardigan, black boots, and a beanie.

I took the subway to get to Los Angeles, I took a taxi to get to New York, Richard Rodgers Theatre, specifically.

I saw the pimp himself, Lin-Manuel Miranda.

"Hey y/n? How are you?"
"Still fabulous."

We both share a laugh. I walked into the theater, to see a completely different setting.

"Not playing In The Heights? So sad."
"Because I wrote a new musical, took me 7 years."

"It's called Hamilton. I want you to see the show beforehand and to meet the cast."

I smiled. "Really Lin?" he replies "Only the best for the bestie!"

He guides me backstage, I saw these guys and girls in what I assumed 1700's get ups.

"I play Alexander Hamilton, like last time, writer plays lead role."

I giggle.

This slightly taller dude, who was wearing a dark purple suit and holding a historical pistol, introduced himself to me.

"Hi, my name is Leslie Odom Jr, I play Aaron Burr."
"My name is y/n l/n."

Two people approached me, the girl was wearing a pastel yellow dress, hand in hand a boy with a blue and faded white coat.

"My name is Anthony Ramos, this is my girlfriend, Jazzy." the boy hold the girl sweetly, I ship them already.

"JASMINE Cephas-Jones, sweetie." she corrected. "He plays John Laurens and Phillip Hamilton, while I play Peggy Schuyler and Maria Reynolds." They both smile at me.

I smile back at them. Then I saw a girl with a similar dress to Jazzy's, yet in pastel blue. "Oh my gosh!! y/n!!" she hugs me tight." I laugh at this sight.  "Lin's been telling me about you!" I hug her back. "Oh, where are my manners. My name is Phillipa Soo, just call me Pippa, also, I play Eliza Schuyler-Hamilton"

There was a girl who was wearing pastel pink this time "Pippa, calm down!" she runs to Pippa and de-taches her off me. "Sorry..she gets really happy..I'm Renee Elise Goldsberry, and I play Angelica Schuyler-Church." Renee guides Pippa back to her room while I kept giggling. There was a guy who sounded British.

"Hi sweetie! Lin told me about you, too! My name is George and I play Jonathan!"

"I think....you switched it..."

"Oh! Sorry! Jonathan Groff, playing King George III!"

We laugh like Brits for a while.

I continued walking, there was a guy with a very deep voice saying "BRAAH BRAAH"

"Hey!" I smiled at the dude. "Ah yes, y/n. Lin told thousands of stories about you, he's non-stop. Anyway, my name is Oak Onaodowan, my real name's kinda...complicated for you to pronounce. I play Hercules Mulligan and James Madison." he smiles. Ok, this guy is a bean.

While wondering around the backstage, I bumped into someone wearing a magenta suit, has poofy hair, and rapping.

"Sorry! Sorry!!" I began apologizing.

He faced me, and I think there was a feeling I wasn't supposed to feel.

The feeling of love.

"Uh, do you need anything? You're staring at me." he says in a raspy yet soothing voice. "Uh..no..."

He helps me back up, he held me hand. Yes, you hear me right.

"My name is Daveed. Daveed Diggs. I play Marquis de Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson. And before you ask, I'm rapping 'Taking Off'."

Daveed Diggs, huh.

"I'm y/n l/n. This is weird, but...I admire your rapping skills and your looks!"
"Many people have told me, sweetheart."

DID HE JUST CALL ME SWEETHEART.

"This might be the best day ever." I thought.

"y/n! get back to the seats! show's starting!" I heard Lin from afar.

"Well, you should be going." Daveed tells me.

I wave goodbye and run back to the seats, I was blushing. I'm ready to tell Lin.