ii.

I went back to my seat and the lights got dimmer.

Lin walked up to the stage.

"Thanks, (y/n) for being here, to see the early preview of the show."

"OH THANK YOU FOR THE SPECIAL MENTION." I scream from my seat.

I can see him laugh.

-TIMESKIP CUZ IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE ALL THE SCENES-

I walk out of the theater to get back to Oakland as soon as possible.

"(y/n)!"

Great, who would it be now?

"Hey (y/n), I heard you lived in Oakland too." Daveed told me.

HOL UP.

"You? Live in Oakland?"

"Yeah, I was born there!" He giggles at me, his giggle is actually really cute.

"Is it okay if I take you home?" he asks me.
A light pink tint glows on my cheeks, as I look at him, him being taller than me.

"Alright." I reply. I follow him to his car, and I sit on the seat next to him. He gets in and smiles at me.

"Let's go, (y/n)." he tells me. He drives me across town. I look outside the window and I see the lights. I smile, I can see Daveed glancing at me from the reflection of my car window.

"I can see you, Diggs." I whisper-scream sarcasticly. He began doing that laugh again, I can't help but to laugh as well. He places his hand on my chin. "You know, (y/n), we can get along real fine." That light pink from before? It turned into a light red. I can't believe it, I'm falling.

He pulls up in my driveway, I opened the door to my seat, and I hopped down.

Of course, being really clumsy, I tripped down.

"You okay (y/n)?" Daveed streched his hand out for me to reach. "Yeah, I guess." I brush myself of dust. He holds my hand and leads me to my door.

"I guess this is goodbye." He tells me jokingly. "Shut up, you can see me anytime. Here's my number, by the way." I gave him my number and he gave me mine.

"Bye Dav."
"Dav?"
"Y'know, your nickname."
"Alright."

He opens the door and tells me,
"Get some rest, sweetheart."

He pecks at my lips swiftly. He smiles as I closed the door. I slowly slid down the door, screeching. A deep red haze was across my face. I didn't know I would feel this way for a Broadway actor.