I

"I can't believe you, (Y/N)!" she looked at me, pure anger in her eyes.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry.... E-Eomma. I just g-got caught up with d-dance p-practices at our school's d-dance tr-r-roupe... I d-didn't notice that I was already f-failing... I-I p-promise Eomma--! I-I'll make i-it up to y-you... just p-please don't h-hurt me..." you stuttered your head looking down.

You never liked the feeling of being scolded. Even though, almost everyday, you we're practically scolded, you weren't still used to it. Back in middle school, your parents we're so caring towards you. But all of that changed when your Eomma caught your Appa with another woman, at their room, mindlessly making out in the bed.

That incident really affected your relationship with your parents. They always try to avoid each other, but they just can't. You can't help seeing your parents like this... not talking to each other.

I know that they really miss each other... they're just too shy to admit it. If I we're ever in their shoes, I would tell Appa that I already miss him...

"(Y/N)?! Are you still listening to me?! Don't tell me -- y-you're... UGH!!! You're such a burden! I think it would be best if I send you to your brother in Seoul! That way, I won't have to face your stupid and senseless face!!!," your Eomma yelled to your face.

Her words hit you like a truck. You started sobbing uncontrollably. "O-Oh! Now your crying?! Come on, (Y/N)! Where's the rebellious and proud girl I used to see?! Huh?! Huh?!?! Where did all your pride go?! Did it go with your father?! When he f*cking left us?!," your Eomma taunted you, pointing her finger to your head.

"You just gotta think sensibly sometimes, (Y/N), alright?! Well... I won't need to tell you this kind of stuff anymore if I just send you to your brother Yoongi, eh? Wouldn't you like that?! Getting closer to his little group of friends?! Huh?! Alright then, I'll ask your brother if he'll agree. I doubt not. Now go to your freaking room before I fucking disown you! You ungrateful child!

You just nodded quietly, making your way to your room. After closing the door softly behind you, you sobbed again. But this time, there was no Yoongi-oppa to help you. Maybe I would really like to stay with Yoongi-oppa. Maybe I would...

You rubbed your eyes, looking at your bed. You decided to do your homework in Physics and English.

You sat down at your study table, it had all your books piled up neatly at the side. There was also a picture of you and Yoongi. It was his high school graduation. He had his hand hanging lazily at your shoulder, your favorite gummy smile portruding from his lips.

You smiled a little. I really miss you, Yoongi-oppa... please come home...

A tear fell down your cheek, you wiped it off immediately, you didn't want your Eomma to see you crying.

Taking your bag off the little chair beside your bed, you opened it taking out your notebooks and books. You serached for your Physics notebook, not finding it anywhere.

Where are you?!

"Ugh! Eomma's gonna kill me if I don't find you! Come on!!!," you mindlessly told yourself.

You felt your phone vibrate at your pocket. You took it out immediately.

~Yoongi-oppa❤ Calling~

Finally!!!

You picked up, excited to talk to your brother after 5 months.

"H-Hello? Y-Yoongi-oppa?"

"(Y/N)..... Oppa really misses you...

~~~

Hey Guys! How's the first chapter? If there are any typos kindly tell me in the comments section. Currently 7 am here in the PH (not that you care tbh😭)

So, (Y/N) has been through pretty much in this story. I'll do a Flashback maybe in the next chaps.

But yeah... Bye Guys! Hope you enjoyed Chapter I!!!

Jalga-yo~