II

"(Y/N)... Oppa really misses you..."

You felt the tears come back to your eyes. But you can't afford to let your brother get worried. You collected yourself and plastered a tight smile to your face.

"I-I m-miss you t-too, O-oppa... P-Please come b-back home a-already..." hot tears formed at the side of your eyes, ready to fall any second.

"(Y/N)... you know Oppa can't r-right? B-But... you can come here in S-Seoul if you want... do y-you?"

Droplets of tears fell down the floor, while you cried. "Y-Yes Oppa! I-I'll do a-anything! J-J-Just please take m-me away from here!," you told him while falling to your knees.

Your back was slumping down, shoulders going up and down. "P-Please..." you whispered.

"O-Okay (Y/N)... I-I'll ask PD-nim if I can have a day o-off tomorrow alright? P-Pack your bags... we'll enroll you to a nearby.. school in here... p-please d-dont cry dongsaeng.... Oppa will come back home to take you, alright? D-Don't worry everything w-will be fine...," your brother's soothing words just made you cry more.

"P-Promise Oppa?" "Y-Yes (Y/N)... I p-promise... y-you go to sleep now... our flight will be long tomorrow... just pack y-your bags first thing in the morning, alright? I-I love y-you, Dongsaeng... Oppa w-will always l-love you..."

"I-I --- I-I love y-you too, O-Oppa... v-very very v-v-very much... G'night..."

"Goodnight, Dongsaeng. Sleep well."

Yoongi ended the call before you could respond. You just closed your eyes, not wanting to cry again.

Eomma's right... where is the old Min (Y/N) I know? Come on, (Y/N). You are stronger than they expect.

You breathed in and out, calming yourself down. "I-I will g-go to Seoul, E-Eomma. Wether you l-like it or not."

You closed your eyes tightly, sitting down at your bed.

You looked at your picture with Yoongi at your study table.

Then you let yourself fall onto the bed. "Wether y-you like it or n-not..." you whispered falling into a deep sleep.

Yoongi's POV

I can't let (Y/N) suffer back at Daegu with Eomma. I know (Y/N) and Eomma are not in good terms with each other, but I have to take (Y/N) away for a while. Maybe even 'til she graduates. I can keep her.

After the call with Eomma, I called (Y/N) right away

...
...
...

"H-Hello? Y-Yoongi oppa?"

I kept back the tears trying to fall from my eyes.

"(Y/N)... Oppa really misses you..."

I heard her sniffle a little before saying, "I-I m-miss you t-too, O-Oppa... P-Please come b-back home a-already..."

A tear fell down my cheek.

You know Oppa can't (Y/N)... you know I can't.

~~~
Getting pretty dramatic ain't it? ㅋㅋㅋ pardon me y'all! My life is kinda based on this... sy? I'll update tomorrow alright? Time is at the very first chapter.

Ilyasm!!! 💖💖💖

Lovelots~ smh Author-nim.