The Visit

*A/N there are gonna be a lot and I mean A LOT  of different povs so be ready! No one answered my question about whether I should merge two of my stories for a chapter so I am anyway!! Bye for now my starcadets!!*

*cassie's PoV:*

I wake up and hear mum downstairs talking to someone. I get up and get dressed into this:

I brush my hair and let it lay down my back

I brush my hair and let it lay down my back. I walk downstairs and see mum, dad, Drake, dan, and a few others I don't know. "Good morning Cassie." Mum says. I yawn and wave. "Well someone is still tired. I have never saw zippy tired." Drake says. "I'm gonna slap you." I say and roll my eyes. "Ok." He says and pats his cheek. "I will." I say and rush down the steps. "Zippy I didn't mean it!" He yells and hides behind Dan. "I know." I laugh and go over to mum and dad.
"Now that is over I would like to introduce you to the pals!" Mum says pointing to the people. "And Denis's sister!" A girl that looks to be about 18 or 19 says. "Ok and why are they here and can you tell me who they are instead of just the pals?" I ask mum. "Oh I thought you would know who they were." Mum says and looks kinda sad. "Well for some reason I recognized one of them. It's the one with purple hair. I can't remember how I remember him though." I say and try to think. "What's your name?" I ask the one with purple hair. "Oh it's Alex." He says and then it hits me. I know him from the one time I ran away from my adoption center. "YOU!" I scream in a annoyed tone. "Your the person who took me back to the adoption center after I ran away that one time when I was twelve." I say. "Now I remember you. You kicked me atleast twice when I tried to take you back. Gosh you were a annoying twelve year old. I'm guessing just as annoying now too." He says and puts his face in his hands. "Ok so now I know why I remembered him but why are you all here?" I ask. "Oh they are staying a while while Alex is visiting from where he moved to. So about two months." She says. "Oh gosh damn it! I have to deal with him for two months." I say pointing to Alex. "Yes now be nice to our guests please." Dad says. "Can I move in with Yammy?! Heck I will take Callum at this point but I'm not staying in a house with him." I say calming down a bit. "No you can't move in with Yammy. You will stay here and live here with your parents." Mum says rolling her eyes. "Fine. I'm going to wake Oli." I say and run upstairs to my room.
I open the door and shake Oli cause him to jump up. "Wake up Oli. It's morning and we have company." I say still sounding annoyed. "Well why are you annoyed?" Oli asks getting up of the couch he was sleeping on. He walks towards the door to my room. "Cause one of the guest is not very...let's just say he gets on my nerves." I say. "Ok well I'm going to take a shower and get dressed." He says and walks out the door. When he walks out in comes the girl that was downstairs. "Please don't tell me that you are like Alex." I say and sit on the couch. "Nothing like him. I'm Avery by the way." She says. "Cassie." I say in reply. "Cool room." She says looking around. "Now can I ask a question?" She asks. "Sure." I say." Well can you tell me why the Orion sound was walking out of your room?" She asks. "Oh Oli. He is my boyfriend and my friend Drake stayed over last night so he slept in here on the couch." I reply. "He just went to take a shower then get dressed. He better brush his hair too though!" I say getting up and walking towards the door. "He will!" Oli yells back. "Good." I say and sit back down in the couch. "Thin walls." I say. "Cool. I have never been in a house full of YouTubers. Well I have but not Minecraft YouTubers." She says. "You can sit if you like." I say patting the spot on the couch beside me. " "thanks." She says and sits down. "Well I have to go film so if you want to stay in here you can. Unless you wanna watch me film." I say and walk out of my room.
Avery follows behind me and we walk into the recording room. I turn on the light and go to my set up. I log onto the One Life Server and start recording. "What's up my witches owls! Today I am back on One Life. My castle is finally finished and I am able to live. Now I need the essentials. Food, sword, armor, etc. and I'm getting that today." I say to the camera. "Except today I am joined by one of the pal's sister. Her name is AvErY! Now do you have a YouTube channel?" I ask her. "Oh no not yet I'm about to set one up." She says excitedly. "Ok well anyway let's get on with the video!" I say and start collecting items for survival. *magical timeskip to after collection!*