Chapter One (he likes me?)

Chapter one

Kenzies P.O.V.

"MACKENZIE"!!!!! my twin brother sam called

"WHAT NOW SAM"?!?!

i scream from my now opened bedroom door. Sam tells me Kelly is at the door.

"Did you not let her in?" i ask

"Nope" he says popping the P.

"WTF SAM!" i ran to the stairs opening up the door to not only someone that wasn't Kelly, it just happen to be Chandler Riggs my brothers best friend.

"Hey Chan.. umm Sam thought you were Kelly so he made me get the door".

"Oh well thats okay" he started scratching the back of his neck. Why does he do this to me!?!?

"ill go get sam..." "Kenzie i think ill just go to his room" "oh okay" as i move out of the way so he can come in.

Chandlers P.O.V.

i walked up to Sam and Mackenzie's house Sam and Mackenzie are twins.. I had a huge crush on Mackenzie but never said anything to her we used to be really close but now we arent because of my crush on her...

I knocked on the door hoping that Sam or his mom would answer. of course Mackenzie opens the door...

"Hey Chan... umm Sam thought you were Kelly so he made me get the door".

"Oh well thats okay" i ended up scratching the back of my neck because I was embarrassed because I'm pretty sure i was staring at her.

"ill go get Sam now...

"Actually Kenzie I think I will go to his room" did i seriously call her Kenzie!!! great i mentally face palm.

"Oh okay" she said it awkwardly, must be because I called her Kenzie...

************************************************************************************************************

( this this is right after Chandlers Awkward incounter with Kenzie) 

Chandlers P.O.V   

I'm Debating on whether I should tell Sam about me liking his sister Mackenzie or not... i thought about it for a while me and Sam were playing some League of Legends and i guess ill tell him.

I just hope he wont stop being my friend because him and his sister are really close from what i understand.

"hey umm Sam i need to tell you something"

"what" "i umm kinda like your umm sister Kenzie"

"haha dude i know its really obvious plus you dont talk to her very often anymore and when you do you scratch your neck because your nervous im not retarded dude"

"omfg does she know i like her?"

"no but she does like you thats why she always asks me who's house we are playing Leauge Fridays on Thursdays." 

Sams P.O.V.  

Chandler finally left so im going to go talk to Kenzie about a possible relationship. so here goes nothing..

''KENZIE!!!!!!! COME TO MY ROOM CHAN LEFT'' Kenzie walked in my room and plopped in the chair at the computer and spun it around to look at me.

"what do you want now sam"

"are you mad at me Kenz??"

"YES I AM SAM I HAD TO OPEN THE DOOR TO CHANDLER YOU KNOW I LIKE HIM YOU MADE THINGS REALLY REALLY AWKWARD FOR ME AND IT ONLY EVER MAKES THINGS WORSE WHEN I HAVE TO TALK TO HIM!!!!!!! SO YES I AM MAD AT YOU SAM!"

she is really pissed at me! "I'M SORRY KENZIE I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE CHANDLER he told me he would be here later and it was only like 10 minutes i didn't know it was him I'm sorry but i have some really important news to tell you!!"

"okay tell me then"

"okay so after we played League for a while he told me he had a crush on you!!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS SAM DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH ME SAM I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL PUNCH YOU"

"Haha Kenzie im 100% serious if you want i can tell him to ask you out but its up to you Kenz."

"did you tell him i liked him??"

"no Kenz im smarter than that"

"thank god and yes tell him to ask me out are you kidding its Chan i have only had a crush on him since we all were like 12"

"haha i know Kenz"

Kenzies P.O.V.

oh my gosh Chandler likes me i have only dreamed of this moment forever i think ill text him... oh gosh haven't done that in a while haha!

 K-Kenzie  C-Chan

 K-hey Chan! (he instantly replied)  

C- hey Mackenzie  

K-  lmao Chan you can call me Kenzie lol it doesn't bother me  

C- lmao okay

K- haha umm i know the guy is suppose to do this but im going to anyway.... do you want to have lunch in the park tomorrow  

C- lol like a date?

K-if you want it to be a date

C- sure! a date it is!  Well i gtg im on set 😕

K- okay have fun on set

C- lol i wont byee babe                                                                                                                                           

did Chandler just call me babe?? lol oh well i got a date with chandler!!!!!!!!!! ''SAM GUESS WHAT!!!" "what?" I HAVE A LUNCH DATE WITH CHAN TOMORROW!!!! "awesome!! 

best day ever