Chapter 3 (her!) part one

Kenzies P.O.V. 

its been a month since Chandler started dating it has been amazing he is amazing im so glad that i can call him mine. 

Today Chandler said he has to tell me something extremely important im anxious yet nervous. i wonder when he is coming over ill just ask him...

K-Kenzie C-Chandler 

K- Hey  Chan!! when are you coming over to tell me the news? 

C- in a bout an hour im about to leave set and it takes an hour to get home. 

K- ugh thats a long time... oh well it gives me time to get ready. 

C-lmao sorry kenz its not my fault the set is in the woods 

K- they should hurry up and let the trouble maker die already.... JKJKJK i love Carl 

C- mhhhh sure.... im leaving now so ill be over in an hour

K- Mkkk im going to shower and stuff so ill talk to you when you get here..

i turned on the hot water and took a LONG shower at least half an hour. i went to my closet to pick out an outfit i chose to wear a smiley face grey crop top and lightwash high waisted shorts with an infinity 5 seconds of summer necklace and my bracelets i went back to my bathroom and turned on the blowdryer to finish drying my hair i wasnt going to have to straighten it because the blowdryer does it for me which is nice because it takes less time than to having to dry and straighten it. i go back to my room for a cute pair of sandels i pick a cute pair that have studs on them. i put them on and then the doorbell rings it must be Chandler.

Chandlers P.O.V. 

how am i supose to tell Mackenzie that im leaving for a new movie she is going to be crushed!

not to mention im going to be on set with Hana Hayes... Mackenzie HATES Hana which doesnt suprise me because when Hana was in Georgia she was trying to date Sam and Mackenzie is extremely protective over her brother and when Mackenzie told Hana that she didnt want to see her near her brother Hana ended up putting both Mackenzie and Sam in the hospital.

Hana came after Mackenzie and Sam got in the middle of it making sure Mackenzie didnt rip off Hana's head and then Hana got pissed and stabbed Sam in the lower abdomen and Mackenzie in the shoulder and calf muscule. 

************************************************************************************************************

I reach Kenzies house and knock on the door. Kenzie opens the door and she looks absolutley stunning she is wearing a smiley face crop top that ends right above her hips and she has light wash high waisted shorts and cute sandels with studs on them she has her makeup done to look natural but cute from what i can tell she only has on foundation mascara and eyeliner with lipstick or gloss whatever its called with a sher pink color.Her blonde hair is perfectly straight down to her belly button.

"Chandler Chandler CHANDLER!!!!!!!" kenzie was waving her hand infront of my face and screaming my name so i must have been staring at her. which isnt unusual i mean she is absoulutly breathtaking. okay time to tell her the bad news im not ready for this!!!

A/N yes i know this is short i wanted to do this in to parts so that you guys can guess what she is going to say when he tells her about the movie and Hana situation... I AM AWARE THAT I AM PROBABLY GOING TO BE TOLD THAT HANA IS EXTREMELY NICE AND I KNOW THIS SHE IS RUDE IN THIS STORY BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I WANT HER CHARACTER TO BE I DO NOT NEED TO BE TOLD HOW NICE SHE IS BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW