||1||

Michael, Calum, and Ashton walked down the school hallway after basketball practice.

"Halfway across the pitch..he shoots..he scores!", Calum imitated as he jumped in the air.

Michael laughed.

"Hell yeah! Good job today Mike!", Ashton smiled.

"Thanks, guys your comments are most appreciated. Maybe someday, just someday you'll be as good as me", he winked.

They sniggered, bumping elbows.

"You hear that Ash?", Calum spoke.

Ashton giggled. "Michael thinks he's on another level."

Michael stopped walking, turning to face them, pushing their chests playfully.

"That's right fellas", he began to walk backward. "Get on my level!"

"Hey, Michael watch out!!"

Michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"What-Oh shit!", he steadied himself before nearly tripping over something. Michael turned around being faced with a boy in a wheelchair. The boy had blonde hair styled into the perfect quiff, alongside bold glasses that bordered his baby blue eyes perfectly.

"I'm-I'm so sorry", Michael dazed staring at the blonde boy. Calum and Michael looked at him, concerned.

The boy blushed, intimidated by the gaze from the three seniors.

"That's okay", he smiled, quickly adjusting his wheelchair before rolling off.

"Dammit, Michael you hurt a kid in a wheelchair!"

"Yeah Michael who'd wanna be on your level?", Ashton smirked.

"Shut up you fuckers! I didn't hurt him", he huffed moving his brown fringe from his forehead whilst watching as the boy disappeared down the hall.

They both laughed simultaneously.

"Whatever", Ashton said. "See you at lunch?", he held his hand out.

Michael smirked, shaking his hand. "Bye ladies", he joked, walking away from the pair. He heard them sniggering as he walked away in the same direction as the boy in the wheelchair went. He saw the blonde stop, turning towards a locker.

"Sorry wheelchair kid", he mumbled underneath his breath.

 Not wanting to look like a weirdo Michael smiled to himself, shaking his head, before making his way to his next class.

---

thanks for readingg! please vote if you want more.