All Right

Ok so a couple of author's notes here so let me just say them and move on to the chapter.

First of all, soon this book will be ending in like two or three more chapters. If you would like me to continue the book then let me know. You can let me know if you want it to continue in this book or in a second book. Second, updates might get slowed down because I usually update every two days so it might change to every four days because I usually update two books a day and I have no time to do other things like draw, and third, this note is just about the chapter itself,

Before I start this chapter I would just like to let you know, two characters will seem like they like/love each other. I would just like to tell you they will not end up together and they are only like that in a friendly way.😙 

Tord's P.O.V

     I sat in the alleyway, still waiting for a visit from Indigo. He hasn't visited me for six days, I'm starving. Why did he only visit once, why was he not visiting now? I need company, all of the six days that he hasn't visited I've just been sitting here doing nothing. Without him, I have nothing to do.

     I got up and went where the building that Tom, Matt, Edd, and Indigo live in. I went inside and went to Edd's apartment door, when he opened the door I automatically walked in without saying a word. I looked around to see if anyone else was in the apartment, after I saw that there was no one else I left without saying any words again and went to Matt's apartment. When he opened the door I did the same as before. No one was there except me and Matt. When I left Matt had a confused look. I walked up to Tom's door and just stared at it.

     Is Indigo in there, what do I do if he is, what would Tom do if he saw me? I walked around in a circle thinking what should I do. I looked at his door again and went up to it. I put the side of my head up to the door to see if I could hear anything. At first it was silent but then I heard Tom talking to someone. There was no one else talking, all that I could here was Tom. Was he talking to himself? I knocked on the door and hid as fast as I could. At first he didn't answer but after a couple of seconds he opened the door. I tried to peek inside to see if someone was in there but I only got a glimpse of Tom's couch and no one was on it.

     When he closed the door I waited a while before knocking. When I knocked I decided not to hide, he opened the door and saw me standing in the doorway. I did a friendly wave to him to see if he would let me in, he just looked at me in surprise and confusion. Since he wasn't letting me in I just barged in and ran inside before he could stop me.

     When I made it inside I automatically started to look around the place for anyone. As soon as I went into Tom's room I saw Indigo there. He was tied to a chair as usual, but he had his mouth covered in tape. He looked the same, hungry. I slowly walked up to him and stood right in front of him. He looked surprised and happy to see me. I looked at Tom for an answer of what was going on.

"Look, Edd told me to keep him in my room because he got tired of having to tolerate him." "You sure?" "Yeah, he is in my room because I thought that whoever was at the door would notice him and call the police or something." "Then why does he have tape on his mouth?" "Uhh,um . . . " "Why does he have tape on his mouth?!" "Uh, well . . . " "WHY DOES HE HAVE TAPE ON HIS MOUTH!?" 

     Tom just looked at me with an expression to show he was sorry. I calmed down and took the tape off of Indigo's mouth. "Why did he have tape on your mouth?" I said kindly. "Well, there are multiple reasons." "Ok, tell me them all." "The first one is the fact he didn't want me calling for help." "Help, why would you want to call for help?" I said as I turned to Tom. "Well . . . " Tom said. "I would need to call for help when he took me and held me captive." "So." I said looking at Tom with a questioning look. "You lied to me?" "Well . . . um . . . . " "I forgive you." "Wait what!?" Both Tom and Indigo yelled.

"I said I forgive you, I lied to you about forgetting you and you lied to me about Edd letting you tolerate him." I hugged Tom and he hugged me back. "Oh, by the way why did you really tie him up?" "Oh, no reason, that's not important." "Oh . . . ok!" I didn't care anymore, Tom wasn't mad at me anymore!

Tom's P.O.V

     Oh, I tied him up for a reason, and that reason was important. For some reason when he came back from who knows where he went, I just felt like he had spent to much time with Tord. I felt like Tord needed me and me only, he could talk to him once in a while but he didn't need to spend hours with him.

     I also felt as if Tord only deserved me and the other guy deserved . . . no one. I mean I didn't want anyone to take him but I also didn't want to take him. I felt as if I needed to take him but I didn't want to. He was tied up because I wanted to keep him away from Tord, I also wanted to keep him to myself. I wanted to be his only best friend but nothing more. I wanted to be counted as . . . special to him. I don't know why I wanted these things but I still want it. I had put tape on his mouth so that he couldn't disagree with what I said.

     He could nod his head and shake it but I just didn't pay attention to it. He didn't look like he hated being in my room tied up with me but he also didn't look like he liked it.

     But still I was going to have both Tord and what ever his name was all to myself. No one but me was going to have them. That's all that I want. "I love you Tord." I said but I was looking at the guy I don't know the name to as I said it because I wanted to see his reaction. "Hmm!" Tord said.

Oh god, hold up, let's talk this over before you guys go crazy. No, Tom is not yandere.