Chapter 36

Lauren

I watched Jay as he slept. He was currently laying between my legs with his head on my thigh. Last night was amazing. I loved every part of it. I think its safe to say that he's the best I ever had. It was totally unexpected because he never bragged about what he could do sexually.

"Baby stop." He moved my hand off of his face.

I quietly laughed and put it back, running my thumb over his bottom lip.

"Lauren..."

"Jayceon..."

He looked up at me and bit my thigh before getting up to go see why Lyric was whining.

My legs were still hurting from last night. I got up and slowly walked into the bathroom so I could take a shower. I let the water get hot before I stepped in.

"Can I join you?"

I peeped out of the shower and saw Jay standing there with nothing but a towel.

I bit my lip and nodded my head. He dropped the towel and stepped in behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

The water ran over our bodies. He grabbed my shower puff and put body was on it. He began to wash my body. I held my head back against his chest and closed my eyes. He replaced the shower puff with his hands once there was soap everywhere. He caressed my body causing me to moan.

"You are so sexy."

I turned around and he leaned down and kissed me. He carefully picked me up and slid into me and I gasped. He pumped slowly but hit my spot every time.

Each time he hit it, my moans got louder and louder until I came.

"I never came that quick before." I laughed and kissed him

"That's cause I know what I'm doing." He bit my lip.

He put me down and we finished our shower.

I got out and dried off. My phone was vibrating on the counter. I went to my messages to read the text.

Chris - I'm coming by today to see my daughter

I rolled my eyes and didn't even respond. He's been saying that for months now and never shows up. She'll be one soon and doesn't even know who he is.

"You hungry?" I asked Jay

He nodded

"What you want?"

"Bacon, eggs and toast."

"Ok. I'll fix it for you."

"Thank you baby." He blew kisses in my direction

I walked across the hall to get Lyric out of her crib. She was standing up and ready as soon as I walked in. I carried her into the living room and put her in her jumper that's attached to the door frame. She watched me as I cooked and jumped around.

Once I was done. I fixed our plates and got some baby food for Lyric. I put her in her high chair and called Jay to eat.

~~~~

"I thought you had a game today?"

"I do. I don't have to be there until 5:30. You stay trying to get rid of me"

"Shut up. You ready for graduation?"

"Yes. I been ready.

Jay sat on the floor with Lyric as she played. She crawled over to him and grabbed his shirt, pulling herself up.

She looked so focused as she tried to grab his beard. She finally got a hold of it and yanked it. She laughed at Jay's reaction.

He held her hands until she balanced on her own then let her go. She took two steps before falling down.

"Did you see that?" His face lit up

"I did." I smiled "I love seeing you with her."

"Cause that's my baby." He proudly smiled. "Blood or not. She's mine. She's my daughter."

She pulled herself up again and went back to his beard. She was so fascinated by it. She ran her little hand over it.

He kissed her nose and she laughed. She picked at his eyes and eyelashes as she stood there.

"Dadadadada."

"Yes baby?" He smiled

"Dadadadadadada." She repeated herself before smiling and pulling his beard again.

"When are we getting her ears pierced?" He looked over at me

"I don't know. I've been wanting to do it."

"We can do it Friday since I don't have class or practice."

"I'ma cry." I pouted

"You? I'll probably pass out. You know how I was when she got her first shots."

I laughed. "You were a bigger baby than she was."

"I need to ask you something." He got up off of the floor and sat beside me.

I eyed him. "What?"

"Sweet lady would you be my, sweet love for a lifetime." He playfully sung

We both laughed at his silliness.

"Nah forreal. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Of course I will."