Recap

Thea Point of view

I stared at Lukas's sleeping face. He needs to move on, I can't take his memory of me away. It isn't right. " I want him to remember, I need to speak with him," I looked at the man beside me. He nodded and held out his hand. I gave him my hand and he began chanting. Lukas began to stir. "Thank you Hypnos," I said. He bowed giving me a small smile as he disappeared. Lukas shot out of bed. *THEA! Wait why do I remember her?* I smiled, "Because I'm not really dead stupid ass." He yelped looking at me. " But I saw you," he said confused. I shook my head, " No only my mortality died. I'm a goddess...at least will be. It's all very confusing. Apollo was right, no mortal should have the power I have. I have a new purpose Lukas. I just need to find it.. I wanted you to remember me because I'm finally happy. It's not perfect but it's the best ending. You're alive. Luke you're my best friend. You're also my brother I just want you to be happy. Even if it's with me kinda dead. Hades says that it isn't allowed for me to visit you in person but the god of dreams made a deal with me so I can visit you in your dreams until I'm able to do it on my own. I just came to tell you that you should go find your mate. Find happiness. Don't stay in the pack there isn't anything thing there for you. Find a place in the world and make it your own." He smiled at me," You really are happy. But what about Rogen?" My heart lurched and I gave him a sad smile. "He'll fall in love again. My lycan side is dead. He has no bond to me anymore. Nothing is holding him back from loving someone else. I love him and always will but our bond is broken forever. I have to go now, Ares is supposed to train me. Goodbye Little Brother," I looked at Ares who was leaning against the wall nodding. He walked to me, placing his hand on my shoulder as I closed my eyes.

Two months later

"Hephaestus has already begun making your weapons, once Zeus names you goddess you will receive them," Ares said circling me. Since I saw Lukas, Ares has been training me nonstop. Days in the underworld were longer, yet quicker than in the mortal world. One day in the mortal world is ten in the underworld. I had grown stronger and was no longer scared. I felt two people enter the throne room. "When do I meet Zeus, my lord?" I asked facing Hades. Titles were not important when a goddess speaks to another deity but since I was still a demigod I had to show them respect. " Tonight, Thea this is-" "Lord Thanatos, we met briefly when I died. You're a lot shorter than I remember my lord," I said. Thanatos grinned," That's because you were dead and saw my true form. You seem to be doing well." Ares fidgetted beside me. "Right well Ares and my daughter need to train. Let's give them the throne room," Hades said. He and Thanatos left, Ares faced me and threw me a katana. "If you want to kill your mother you need to learn how to use your new power, and fighting will help you tap into it. Defend yourself." He attacked me barely giving me time to lift up the sword. I managed to block the blow but he kept attacking, causing me to back away. I felt my back hit the wall, "You're using your head. When you were a mortal your anger fueled you. You're a goddess now Thea, you need to use your entire being," he said. I nodded and flung him away. I swung the blade with so much force Ares was thrown back hitting a column. "THERE WE GO! Finally a fair fight," he grinned. I sidestepped his swing punching him in the face. With each blow, I felt myself getting stronger. I saw him move right and knew that he was going to attack my left. I gave him an opening, he lunged and I dodged placing my katana at his neck. "You're a fast learner," a soft voice said. Ares and I moved away and I faced Persephone, Hades' wife. "My lady," Ares bowed. Kiss ass. Persephone likes to think she is my stepmother and has made it her mission to change me. " I see that you still keep your hair that color, a goddess should keep herself natural," she said. I rolled my eyes, " I like my hair blonde. Red does not look good on me." She scoffed and snapped her fingers. My head began itching like crazy. I grabbed my braid and saw that she changed my hair back to my natural firey red. " There now you look like the daughter of Hades," she said. Anger coursed through me and my vision began to go blurry. Ares backed away from me, "YOU HAD NO RIGHT. Hades may be my father but a Lycan raised me. I will never forget that." Her eyes hardened, " And you do well to remember that you are simply Hades' bastard." I gave her a sarcastic bow, "Of course you Highness. I shall never forget that. Now if you excuse me, I have chores to do," I handed Ares the Katana and walked out of the throne room. Daisy, a large hellhound growled at me. I growled back, hoping that I would feel my wolf. I sighed when nothing happened. My mother was successful in killing my werewolf side. I miss running on all fours and feeling the wind in my fur. I stopped as I reached the river of Phlegethon, it was the river of fire, my job was to make sure nothing got in or out. The hellhounds loved to play in the fiery river. " You look more miserable than Persephone when she realized that she could never truly leave the Underworld," a voice said. "You're wrong, this is how I always look. What is your message, Lord Hermes," I said facing the god. I hate calling them lords. It's so degrading. Hermes was tall, with a very typical runners body, just more muscular, He had black hair and piercing pale blue eyes. His jaw looked like it was carved by Michelangelo. Before Rogen, I would have thought he was breathtakingly beautiful, but now all I saw was a person standing in front of me. "Zeus has requested your presence and I wanted to introduce myself. I am truly sorry for what your mother has done to you. I know the feeling of losing the person you love the most. You have my vote to send her to destroy her. A life without love is something one does not wish to live especially an eternal one," he said. I clenched my jaw, "Hades would not allow me to destroy my mother. I'd rather have my mother as an enemy than the lord of the Underworld." He cracked a smile," Apollo was right you are wiser beyond your years. Come we don't want to keep my father waiting." He placed his hand on my shoulder.