The Twelve gods

Thea POV

I stared at the twelve thrones that surrounded me. I was facing Zeus's throne. "So this is the famous Thea?" Zeus asked inspecting me. He grinned causing Hera to glare at me. "Brother, she is your niece, it is fine that Aphrodite and Hephaestus are married but you shall not touch my daughter," Hades growled. Zeus's face changed, " I honestly was admiring how she looks like you. I swear," he said, looking at Hera. "Now Thea, your father tells us that your mother has wronged you, and you wish to punish her?" Hera asked. I nodded "Yes My lady, she destroyed my wolf half without my consent, causing me to lose my soul mate. I only ask that she pays the price by being sent to Tarturus. I want her dead but I understand that it may cause problems with some gods so I'll settle for prison." THe gods looked at me curiously. Athena looked impressed, while Aphrodite was wiping tears away. "We shall take a vote. However what we want to know is of your abilities, please tell us," Zeus said. Wow he said please to me. I calmed myself, "I have always been able to use magic. Always have. I also can move things with my mind. I can go unseen if I don't want to be seen. I have killed an entire army of werewolves, yet I do not know how. They turned into black dust.I also concealed me and a handful of werewolves while a friend of mine was killed. I watched him die and saw a cloaked figure pull his soul from his body." "You saw a reaper?" Athena asked. They all looked at me in shock, I nodded, "Yeah." They all looked at Zeus as if the missing piece of a puzzle was found. "When you cloaked yourself, was it in darkness?" I closed my eyes and tried remembering, "Yes, it's more like a veil covering me." "Thea will you please excuse us. There is much to discuss." I bowed and left to the courtyard. It was covered with grape vines and a beautiful peach tree was in the center. " Beautiful isn't it?" a soft voice asked. A young man stood next to me, his eyes were the color of ripe purple grapes and he smelled of wine, yet not in a bad way. "Dionysus I presume, shouldn't you be in the council? You're a major god," I asked sitting down. He shrugged, "I'm being punished. One year without having a say. So heard your mom fucked you over. How does it feel to lose half your identity?" Why is he asking me this? Not even Hades or Ares bothered to ask. "Why?" I demanded. He smirked facing me, "My mother was human. When I became a god, my human side died. It changed me, just curious to know if it changed you." I shrugged, rubbing my palms against my legs, "I honestly don't know. I didn't enjoy it. It hurt like a bitch, but I dont know if I am different. All I know is that once again my anger if focused on one person."

Zeus stared at me as the council was seated, "Thea we have determined that you are Erebus. The goddess of Darkness. That is how you can see reapers, conceal yourself. What is strange is that you're also Hades daughter, therefore you have inherited some of his gifts." I nodded, this was important but all I wanted to know was what they decided about my bitch mom. "Father, this is all so interesting but I think my cousin would like to know the fate of our sister,Dolos," Hermes sighed.So that was my moms Greek name..hmm she is the goddess of lies. Fitting. "Right well, we are going to take 3 days to come to a definite decision Thea. See the th" the throne room doors opened causing Zeus to stop. "Why wasn't I informed that my daughter was here!" My mother yelled. She gave me a loving look, that I knew to be fake. Rage filled my soul but I felt my Hades move before me. "You have no right to call her your daughter after all you have done! I should kill you right now!"