Secret Santa with the boys.

Harry: Harry laughed as he read yet another terrible joke from the book that his Secret Santa had gotten him. "Okay, this one is awesome. What's the one word in the dictionary that's spelled incorrectly?" He mused, everyone groaning as he'd been reading jokes for the past five minutes, receiving a few laughs here and there, mostly for his enthusiasm while telling the jokes. "I don't know Harry. What?" Niall smiled, having been laughing the most at Harry. "Incorrectly!" He shouted and you giggled a little, most of the room staring at him with blank looks. "Alright Haz, how about we save some for later." Liam suggested as though he were speaking to a too eager child, Harry closing the book with a nod. "I'm going to kill whoever his Secret Santa is for giving him that book. Reveal yourself." Zayn moaned, pointing at everyone in the room until you couldn't help it anymore, raising your hand as you laughed, confessing to cursing everyone with the brand new list of jokes to tell.

Louis: You'd been receiving gifts all month from your Secret Santa, two every week to be exact. As you tried to figure out who knew you well enough to be nearly perfect in their gift-giving, first coming with your favorite chocolates, following up with all of the best treats, even going as far as to have you unwrapping a Camille wine glass a few bottles of new drinks for you to taste coming over the next few weeks along with items of clothing: a new pair of boots, a dress, and jacket to match, even a fashionable hat to top your head. On Christmas night as you and your friends gathered you opened your final present, gasping as you looked down at the set of tickets to your favorite band, one of the things he shared with you, finally knowing who'd planned and executed the most wonderful of Secret Santa gifts, Louis.

Niall: You'd been raving about the author to the boys for weeks. Your new favorite though you'd only read one of his books. You shook the heavy box in your hands before opening it, humming as something shook slightly inside. Just open it already." All the boys called in unison, laughing as you pulled the top off, hardback copies of all the books by your new favorite author resting neatly in a stack. Your face lit as you picked them up one by one, reading the covers of the books you'd been dying to read. "Alright now, who's my Secret Santa?" You grinned, looking around at the lot until Niall spoke up from your right. "You know I don't read. You better love me because I will never be navigating a bookstore again. They're huge!" He exclaimed, earning a chuckle from you as you promised to start reading the books to him every night, to which he groaned.

Liam: You knew how proud Liam was of where he came from, to where his life had taken him, and you couldn't be more proud. There was no question as to who the gift was from as he unwrapped the framed collage, the top corner holding a picture of the both of you during your school years, his arm draped across your shoulder, smiles on your faces. It was a photo documentation of your friendship and relationship, pictures of his first audition and his second for The X Factor, at the airport saying goodbye as he left for his first tour, from shows and those in between. Liam's smile was wide as he admired your homemade present, reminiscing on the best of moments with you, a constant reminder of the best of times.

Zayn: If you hadn't already been set off by the excited way Zayn bounced in his chair while you unwrapped your gift, the pure uniqueness of it gave him away. "I wonder who this could be from?" You pondered, giggling as you looked down at the framed drawing of you, something only Zayn would be able to give you as he had a way with art, with bringing a drawing to life. You stared down at the piece in awe, thanking him silently for the gift with a quick hug, a gift you would have a spot on your wall and that you would always treasure.