Chapter 5

K guys, sorry for not uploading in such a long time period, I had a heavy leak (females will understand) and a writers block. Will be uploading two chapters this week, look forward to it!

===
Talent Show tryouts were being held so first period didn't start until after them. A half day. People still had to take all classes, but they were cut short.

Sasuke walked into the school, holding hands with Naruto. Everyone stared and whispered. "Young love, hmm, Iruka?" Kakashi smirked at Iruka. Iruka blushed.

Sasuke POV

I swing our hands around as we walk to first period. Today was the day for the talent show auditions. I wonder if Naruto wanted to try. He said maybe, so I'll have to look out for whatever he does. The mid-year talent show.. There is another one towards the end if the school year, but considering that we're seniors, its the only talent shows of our lives.

Naruto walked faster and dragged me to the North hall. He smiled and pulled me aside as he ran into the audition room. I sigh happily. I go into the auditorium and watch people try out, one by one with Naruto. I had to go to the bathroom so I walked out and he nodded.

I walked out to the bathroom as anyone would, and before I stepped foot on the tiled bathroom floor, I was stopped. A pink bitch-banshee was glomping me. "Sasuke-kun!" The pink banshee purred.

Disgusting little bitch.

I shook her off and walked into the bathroom finally. What I didn't expect was that she followed me into the bathroom.
"Hey, banshee-"
"It's Sakura."
"Okay, SAKU-bitch, fuck off!"
"But you're so hoot!"
"I'm taken."
"By who?"
"Naruto."
"I am going to kill-"
"Kill him and I'll never find anyone better."

Sakura's face showed utter defeat. I shook her off outside and walked into a stall to do my business. After I finished, flushed, and washed my hands and dried them, I walked back to the auditorium.

Naruto stood outside the auditorium door, waiting for me. I walked up to him and gripped his hand while he smiled like an idiot. He's dumb and clueless, but I love him.

I intertwined our hands as we walked to social studies. It is a big high school, I had to say.

Before we reached the classroom, we were pushed down. A group of jocks. "Oh, look. Its the faggy couple of the year." The leader said.

Shiiiiiiiiiit.

The leader jock kicked my gut as I grunted. I was okay if Naruto didn't get hurt. Suddenly, I got kicked and punched by all the jocks, while Naruto sat there in fear. Naruto started to punch the jocks lightly. "Let him go!" He cried as he punched them weakly.

"What do we do with the little pupil?" One asked as they picked him up. "Dont hurt him!" I screamed. "Lets hurt him." He taunted. Naruto whimpered. Surprisingly, I only had a couple bruises and cuts. Or so I thought.

I tried to get up but the jocks pushed me down. "Naruto!" I shouted. "Sasuke!" He cried. I got pushed down more and more as he tried to push away the jock.

5 minutes later===

Mr Hatake had found them and pulled them out. I laid on the floor, covered in blood as I shivered in fear. I had no fear for myself.

It was fear for Naruto.

I calmly turned my head to see Naruto curled up in a ball, crying and shivering. I shakily crawled over to him and tapped him. "What--" he said grumpily, but quickly changed when he saw it was me. "Sasuke!" He said as he hugged me.

I seemed to be fine, so I walked-- I mean, LIMPED, to the nurses office with Naruto. My bruises and cuts, nothing bad. Naruto just broke a bone.

Just joking, he had a few cuts and bruises but nothing fatal like me. We had patched up and then went to class with late passes.

Its always us getting hurt. But anyways, class was alright. We had to take a pretest. And of course, life of a senior, we got homework.

During advisory, me and Naruto watched our backs. We made it to our classes in time. Whew.

==

After all the classes, we ate lunch.

All of a sudden, principal Tsunade walked in.

"As you may know, the talent show tryouts were held this morning." Principal Tsunade stated. Everyone in the cafeteria nodded and a faint "mhm" could be heard from mostly everyone.

"Since some of you were absolutely terrible, I have the results today. When I call your name, please stand up." She called names.

"Kiba."

She continued to call names for about half the lunchtime.

Going down the list, she looked to aee that the person stood up.

"Naruto." She called.

I looked at him. He nodded and stood up like as told. Principal Tsunade finished the list shortly after and then announced. "You have all passed. The Student Volunteer Festival Of Konoha, AKA, SVFK, will have a stage for the talent show." She smiled faintly, but it flopped when the kids whispered.

"Shut up, assholes. Get back to school mode." She yelled and students nodded. As Naruto sat down, I asked him if he really tried out for the talent show, he nodded. "What did you want to do?" I asked. "You'll have to wait until the festival to find out." He grinned.

I groaned.

Soon enough, lunch was over and about 15 minutes in our last class and we were let out.

Me and Naruto took the long walk home.

"So when we go home, wanna just rest?" Naruto asked. "Yes, please. Its been a long day." I replied lazily. "It was a half day." Naruto chuckled.

"I'd really like to rest."

We laughed and talked until we reached the dormitory with the small crowd of the other students who also got to live inside dorms.