The Starting Point

"Kane, daddy you miss me?"

Damn this girl never gone learn until I choke her ass. I'm sitting in my office calculating my money for today and comparing it to yesterday's profit. I have to check cause lil homies be around here tripping. In the middle of me minding my business, one of my workers walk in trying to fuck. Passion the type of female thats gonna try and try til she gets what she want. But see the problem is I done told her 20 times I don't want her.

"Passion, you see me working. You know better. Now take yo dusty ass downstairs and keep working."

With that she walked out the room. About an hour later I walked out my office and locked it. "Aye Nigga where you going," asked my right hand man Sage. "About to head to the house I guess. Lock up for me and watch these motherfuckers," I responded. He nodded and I walked to my 2018 Dodge Challenger. I got in and headed to Taco Bell. Eventually, I ended up at Taco Bell. I walked in and seen this fine ass employee. She was brown skin with some dark eyes and long burgundy hair. She was thick as fuck too, even in the uniform. I walked up to the counter and began to order.

"Lemme get uuuhhh.. Uuuhhh.. 2 soft tacos, 99¢ nachos and 2 large cokes."

"That'll be $10.38"

I handed her the money and she gave me my change. I stood to the side and watched her. She was too fine for me to just not say anything. "Aye Ma, what's yo name," I said trying to catch her attention. "My name ain't Ma. It's Armonee," she replied sounding so rude. I like that shit though. "I'm sorry Armonee. Look, you beautiful and I wanna take you out. Here's my number. Call me when you get off work ight ma," I told her looking her dead in her eyes. I gave her my number and watched her blush. She handed me my food and I smiled and left. About 15 minutes later I got home. I grabbed my shit and walked inside the house. I sat my food and keys on the kitchen counter and suddenly heard my phone ringing. Bro why the hell is she calling me? I seen my old  hoe calling and I rejected it. Just as I was about to walk away it rang again. Ugh, this bitch here so annoying. I just let it ring and walked to my bedroom. I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower for about 45 minutes. Then walked to my man-cave and flipped through Netflix to watch a movie eventually I ran across the movie that explains my life "Get Rich Or Die Tryin" hours passed and my phone start ringing.
Who The Fuck Is This? I answered.
that's a rude ass way to answer the phone don't you think 🤔 (thoughts to myself)Damn She Sound Sexy Asf. So I'm Guessing This Armonee I asked
Yes This is Armonee but just call me money. So I said Okay Money Tell Me About Yourself . She gone hit me with the We can discuss that over dinner at Tijuana's 7 o clock tomorrow please don't be late. I told her yes ma'am Thinking to myself like that shit Sexy as hell. She picked the highest damn restaurant. Tijuana's a nice fancy ass restaurant for ballers and shit 🤦🏽‍♂️"This Bitch Work at Taco Bell " but I am going to gone ahead and take her cause she seem like she wife material .