The Starting Point(Next Day)

The next morning I woke up and got dressed in a Gucci jogging suit with the matching beanie hat and got in my roll Royce. I drove around 5 bloc to make sure my vicelord Niggas was straight then rode out west. Aye Sage Y'ou better make sure your crew on point tonight Lastnight we made a nice amount but I Wanna See a whole bunch of fucking zeros.  Mane Boss My Niggas out here working but you need to talk to the ballers💸💵Them Niggas taking our corners and They pushing some weight. These niggas constantly trying to fuck with my money I guess I'm going to have to show these young niggas I'm not sweet I told sage soft ass To Hold My blocs down until Tomorrow morning because I know money, might let me fuck shit. Hopefully  she Better because a steak at Tijuana's 30$ With no fucking side dishes. 5 o clock hit so I headed to the trap and picked up Passion even though she a lil horny freak  she still  got some class.Eventually we ended up at the mall to pick up my Versace suit and this sexy red dress Passion picked out for my date. I Got to run a couple errands so delivery this on eve street apartment #222. "Boy Ya Know that's deep in the hood you got me fucked Up " if I go I need some dick in return 😍I Told that Passion Hoe Some shit Ain't going to never change Bitch go run the damn errand ole thirsty ass Hoe.... I headed out the door to a rental and sent Armonee a limo so she can go on these surprise errands I Set for her .  Aye my man make sure my lady gets to the nailshop and Jessica's beauty salon tell her everything is already paid In Full.I left the limo rental and went to the barbershop and Deuces to shoot some dice with my niggas To Kill time until the date .