New Friends and New Artist

Some months later

???: yo, we are blowin up!

???: I know right!? I can't wait till we get noticed by- *ring ring* hello?

???: hey! This is Tyler The Creator calling. I saw y'alls videos, listen to the Soundcloud, everything. And I was wondering if I could do a song with y'all? Ya know, like meet up and shit.

???: YES! I mean, cool. Wait, where in Tennessee. Where are you?

Ty: Damn, Cali. Hmm. Listen, I'll book y'all a flight to LA, and I'll be at the airport waitin on you two aight?

???: OK! See ya!

Ty: bye.

*hangs up*

Her & Him: TYLER THE CREATOR!

We jumped around in excitement. Oh, forgot to introduce myself. My name is Michale and my sister name Michelle. We have a duo called 2mIc, we both sing, rap, dance, make merch, skateboard, draw, watch cartoons and eat cereal, all that bs. I bet some of y'all haters like "y'all just tryna be like Tyler!" Lil bitch, nah we not. We've been doin that shit before we even heard about Tyler. We have so much in common though, we like bacon, got asthma, love Roy Ayers, and many more.

Michelle: Mic!

Me: huh?

Michelle: he called again saying that we're leaving in 1 hour! And we're flying First Class!!!

Me: Yo, this has to be the best day ever of our lives. *gasp* if we meet Tyler, we get to meet The Internet! Michelle you get to meet Syd!

Michelle: and you get to meet Patrick!

We just screamed loud as hell like bitches gettin raped.

neighbor: shut up up there bitches!

Michelle's pov

Me: shut up before I take yo dogs and rape you!

neighbor: and if you do I'll get up and murder yo family.

Me, the neighbor, and my brother laughed. The neighbor and I love goin head to head all the time. Welp, our lives will have a new beginning in *checks time* 30 minutes!? Oh Lord Jesus Christ I gotta get dressed or or careers will be dead.