College So Far!

For me, college is going pretty good so far now that I've kind of got used to it. I️ went to college that was close to home but not too close it's like a 2-hour drive.I️ did that because I️ knew my family wasn't going to come see me all the time and kind of made me feel like I'm an adult some kind of way. I️ was very nervous but excited to start college I️ would finally be on my own. The first of week college is going to be like most others colleges which means the usual basic stuff. Your professor will go over the syllabus and etc things like that the first week...

I️t took me awhile to adjust to things such as in my eating ways because it kills me not to eat a home cook meal every day. I️ had to get used to sharing a bathroom with 9 other people. I stay in a suite which consists of 5 rooms 2 girls to each room and we all share a bathroom that has two stalls and two showers. I'm majoring in Exercise and Sports Science & my plan is to be a Physical Therapist. I️ haven't taken any classes yet that deals with my major this semester but next semester I️ will. Depending on your major you know most majors require harder classes.

If you're a homebody person like I am I️ really advice you to go to a school closer to home because think about it you can't go home every or every other weekend if you live like 13-15 hours or less away! I talk to my friends and family every day so I️ won't feel that homesick. But if you feel like it's eating you alive to not be home maybe you should try joining clubs or making new friends that like to do things. I think at least every college student goes through discouragement in college and feel like they want to give up. Don't give up because it's all worth I️t in the in I️ promise you!

PS: College is nothing like what you see in movies😭😭

If you have any more questions about college just let me know. I'll be happy and try my hardest to help.

The picture about is like all my moods about lol

-For now, love you babes😍😘🌸