Chapter Ten

Roman's POV- 

They told me about the anxiety thing. All of this is just so... Unsettling. Without Anxiety, Thomas has been a complete wreck! He's been doing things carelessly and without thinking! And to think, there's never a way to get him back. How do we get him back? 

With Suicidal Thoughts gone, Anxiety wouldn't be Anxiety. Without Anxiety, Thomas wouldn't be Thomas. Ugh. All of this is just so, UGH. There's no way out of it! 

As I was sitting on my bed, cross legged, thinking about all of this, and brainstorming what to do,    no one other than Anxiety himself eagerly knocked on the door. 

I pulled it open. 

"Hey Priiinncceeeyyy..." He said flirtatiously. 

I turned a deep red and answered "Come in, Virgil." I sat down on the side of the bed, and he sat with a bounce next to me, a little too close for my comfort. I didn't want to be rude, so I flinched slightly, but didn't move but everything in my head was telling me to scoot away but just like AHHHHHHHHH (A/N- me too Princey xD) 

He leaned on my shoulder, and asked "Why so formal, Pretty Boy?" I froze up, turning to him. "I-I- I mean... Uh..." 

"I thought I was Anxiety." 

"Not anymore." I muttered under my breath. 

"And I'm glad. Now I'm not afraid to do this." He smirked, and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling into my shoulder. After a few minutes of silence, he said "I really like you Princey." 

Reluctantly, I answered. "I like you too, Virgil."

Suddenly, he tightened his arms around me, and kissed me. Almost immediately, I kissed back harder. I wrapped my arms around him too, somehow deepening the kiss more. 

Eventually, we released, out of breath. Panting I said, "Virgil, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" He laughed. I loved to see him like this, smiling, happy. But, it just seemed, not right. This wasn't Anxiety. 

"Anxiety?" I asked, unsure of what to say. "Yea?" He giggled. "This isn't you. You aren't usually like this. Did you only do this because of the effects of no anxiety? Or.. Well, I don't know..." I trailed off.

"Well I can tell you one thing."

"What?" 

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that. I couldn't do it with anxiety." He smiled, and I was happy we were dating now, but this was just so... Not him. I shrugged it off. 

"I love you, Anxiety." 

A/N- OH. MY. GOSH. 250 READS??!??? HOW??!??  HOW ARE PEOPLE READING THIS SO QUICKLY?!?!! THANK YOU SO MUCCCCCCCHHHHH! SORRY IM LIKE THE MOST OFF UPDATER ON WATTPAD LOL. xD