your smallest gesture

"What about some drink, Jihae?" Daniel's question just caught Jihae's attention

After the surprise, Jihae couldn't stop saying 'thank you' to everyone since she's sincerely thankful and happy. They ate dinner made by Woojin's parents and the youngsters decided to stay together to watch television together.

The rest of TENMILES' members suddenly stared at Daniel after he asked the question too, Woonha even secretly signalling no. "I–" Jihae held her words back, she's contemplating too much. "I don't think I–"

"It's fine, Jihae." Jooah commented when she realised that Daniel is slightly disappointed when Jihae was about to reject the offer. "You're not TENMILES' Kwon Jihae today, you're just.. you." She smiled at her.

Daniel grinned widely at the words, "my frenemy, Kwon Jihae." He tugged her wrist, "just 2 bottles?" Jihae gulped at the offer, "I have a really, really low tolerance of alcohol and seriously, my drinking habit is.. uh.."

Jooah patted her back, "go crazy for once." She teasingly giggled, "Daniel, you'll love her drinking habit, it's fine. I'm just going to trust you, Kang Daniel."

Woojin snickered, "Daniel hyung, good for you." The young boy said, he stood up, "I heard she can only stay sober up to 5 soju glass*." He whispered.

"Give her back to us in the morning safe and sound, Daniel!" Eunhye waved at them before leaving with the rest of the group back to each of their rooms.

After slams of doors are heard, Daniel looked down at Jihae who's burying her face between her folded knees, "geez, that was embarrassing." She whispered. Daniel chuckled, "just don't either vomit or cry, okay?" He took out two soju bottles from a plastic bag, "you planned this." Jihae narrowed her eyes. Daniel raised his eyebrow, "preparation is important, little one."

He poured some to the soju glasses, "first glass. Now, from where should we start? Lets talk." Daniel cleaned the small glass with one gulp. He smiled at her.

Jihae hesitantly gulped once, leaving half of the soju in the glass. "Are you curious about anything?" She asked.

"Um.. Your life? Interests, hobbies?" He hummed, "and drinking habit, but we just have to wait for it, right?" Jihae took a sip, "you ask, I'll answer as honest as I can." She mumbled, honestly feeling nervous.

"First.."

Their conversation continues, filled with laughter and eye contacts. As if they're getting closer each words. Jihae stared at the small glass, her soon to be sixth glass. She hates to admit this since she wanted to talk more with Daniel, but she's starting to
feel.. tipsy.

Her head is spinning around and her eyes are basically burning.

"I'm curious about how idols actually start dating each other.." She heard his words, taking a deep breath. "We.."

Daniel raised an eyebrow when she stopped, "you're drunk." He chuckled. "I'm not!" Jihae denies as soon as Daniel said so, "stop drinking." He took her glass away. "No, no. You want to know the answer to your question you have to let me drink!" She protested.

"You're going to get sick." Daniel ruffled her hair.

"One glass."

He sighed, nodding at her request, "one last glass."

She took the glass, drinking everything in one shot.

"When we start to fall for someone, we usually doubt our feelings," she started. "If it's just a crush, we won't be brave enough to take it to another level.. It's risky."

Daniel frowned, listening closely and unconsciously pouring more soju to her glass, "how does it feel? When you first started dating as an idol."

Jihae scoffed, "the first and second month was amazing, the excitement was unbearable. Heck it was unforgettable, but then after two months you'll start to feel afraid. Even though people are clueless, you'll always feel like they know something." She stopped, burying her face, "ah, my head hurts.." Her words are slurring.

Daniel widened his eyes when he realised he poured too much for her, "Jihae, let's stop drinking." He shifted closer to her and patted her back softly.

Jihae hummed, she sighed heavily, staring at his eyes.

"Kang Daniel."

He froze, "Kwon Jihae, you're drunk." He nervously stated, trying to push her away softly because of the tension.

Jihae smiled when they're just inches away, "do you know why idols don't date their fans?" She whispered, right by his left ear.

"Jihae, I'll bring you back to your room." Daniel said, trying to push her softly.

"It's because we could just feel bad for the rest of our fans. But then if it's the other group's fan.." Jihae turned to look at him, giving him a thin smile.

"I think it will be fine." She continued.

She let her finger tips rest on his cheek, "hey, look at me." Jihae muttered gently. Her eyes find it's way to his lips, as she suddenly started leaning in.

Jihae crashed her lips on Daniel's lips, shocking him even further when she chuckled during the kiss. She ended it after a few seconds, resting her hands on his shoulders. "Sweet." She commented.

"But you didn't kiss me back!" She pouted, "don't you like me, Kang Daniel?"

He shook his head, "n-no. You're drunk."

Jihae ignored his words, leaning in one more time to capture his lips as if she needs it all the time because it's addictive.

After her soft lips landed on his, Daniel couldn't refuse this second chance. He slowly and cautiously gave in, taking her to his arms.

The two stopped after she broke the second kiss, forehead resting on each other's.

"Do you like me, Jihae?" Daniel's voice is barely audible.

"I do."

[ to be continued ]

I HAD A HARD TIME WRITING KISSING SCENE I HOPE ITS NOT CHEESY OMG I CANT—