Sherlock Chapter 12

A shout out to my peeps Fictionaldowney and DowneyGem! Thank you ladies for your support and help. I put a little treasure in here for each of you. ;)

Thank you ALL for reading, and watch for my new Tony Stark fiction!

Our journey through the alcove to the bedroom is only steps off the living room, but we are caught up in each other, touching, gently grasping, caressing as we go. Mouths capture one another; gently tongues taste, savoring. I gently bite his tender, wet bottom lip, slowly releasing him. He is aroused by the rough teasing. He reaches into my loose-fitting gown with greedy hands and softly touches my breasts, covered with prickly gooseflesh from the sweet sensation.

He softly presses his forehead to mine, his hair intermixing with my wild mane. I hear him breathe.

We honor this moment that we are one, so in love, so adoring, so sweetly needing one another. I smell his skin, his sweat heady and delicious, almost other worldly. I imagine it is what an angel must smell like.

I pull him close to me, feeling his whole body against me. His arms wrap me in an engulfing hug, his breath quiet, his hair smelling so delicious. I feel the burn of this stubble on my cheeks; it must be after twelve I realize. This is what his scrub feels like at this time, as I realize his whiskered face marks time for me.

And to realize this, I laugh, and almost cry. I am so connected to him. This dear, loved one in my arms.

He gently forces me against the wall, his hands to my shoulder and my waist. His look is intense, in command. But there is gentleness there too, love and sweetness. He is different tonight, acknowledging that we aren't together because we have to be, but because we want to be. We choose each other. We love each other by our heart's choice.

         “I only want you.” He tells me then, his gaze so intense, so sincere. I look at him, understanding, believing. I have always known this. In my heart, I have known this since we first faced one another.

         “Yes, love.” I answer. “I have only always wanted you,” the moment as holy and as pure as if we have made a spiritual confession. He knows I speak from my heart, the undeniable truth. He continues to gaze at me solemnly. He is silent, his chaotic heart shouting loudly through his soulful eyes.

                                                   ****

Al Green is currently playing. 'Lets Stay Together' wove its web of seduction around us, arousing and tempting our desire.

I am without my dress and undergarments, wearing only my heels, thigh-high hose and the beautiful yellow-diamond necklace. Downey was undressed to the waist, and again my ass, apparently imbibed with magical powers, had him transfixed and preoccupied. He had his hands all over my backside, grasping and massaging. Gently pushing me to face away from him, he pulls me to him, his right hand adoring my left breast and his left palm pressing me to his groin. I moan softly as I lay my head back on his shoulder.

He is caressing me, his groin against my naked bottom, we stroking one another and watching ourselves in the big wall mirror in the sitting room. I hold his hips to me, and both his hands clasp my breasts, roughing up my nipples. He is alternately looking at us in the mirror and nipping along the tender skin of my neck, setting me on fire. He increasingly bites harder, his cock shoving at my back side. I know what he wants. Gruff, he makes a decision.

         “ I am not fucking you standing again. Get to bed.”

He marches, all five foot eight, through the bedroom door and jumps into bed, turning to wait for me.