"Lust" Sasha's Pof

The first day I laid my eyes on Robert I was sprung he was so handsome his big brown eyes he's cheeky smile, his  laugh everything about him is perfect.
His personality is on point he treats me like a princess and makes me feel so special and loved. Never in my life did I think I would fall as hard as I have with Rob, yes we have our ups and downs but we always see it through.

I'm great full to have him in my life his put up with so much crap I'm surprised his stuck around this long.

I've broke his heart twice wen we first started talking I fucked him of for my ex and then wen we made it official and my no longer friend moved to kiss me and I kissed him back guilt troubled me and I confessed to him. There and then I knew I was going to lose the one good thing in my life we went on a break and we worked things out we've been back on track ever since I love him more than words could explain.

Robert is so patient with me he's helped me so much with my self esteem and a whole load of other things that I am so thankful for never did I think I would be this happy because I am,
I am the happiest that I have ever been.

I'm happy because I have my best friend Katelyn my best friend josh and my one and only my Robert the love of my life.....

************
sorry for the short chapter on Sasha's Pof
As the same as before next three chapters will be short and the last four chapters will be much more longer. Thank you for reading ps don't forget to follow and vote.