Rainbow Veins [ON HOLD]

Who would have thunk a country girl like me can make it in the city , i mean it's not like i don't have survival skills but who would have thought that right.

well i didn't make it. well i did, but at the same time didn't it's just to confusing to explain. so just forget it. I was shipped from Colorado all the way to New York because of my behavior. and forced to live with a family friend.

The Faye's

* shivers* goodness the thought of their last name gives me the shivers don't get me wrong they are nice people it's just their sons aren't, and don't think this story is about a girl moving into a house full of male's because it's not, Eric and Erica ( i know my mom's friends are a funny couple) has only 5 children

Liam- 23yrs. old, in college, and wants to be a graphic designer. oh and he's engaged to my best friends sister Pamela

then there's

Lily- 19yrs. old in college wants to be a doctor...a pediatrician to be exact, and has been in a healthy happy relationship for 5 years.

next there's

Mason- he's my age which is 17 we both are going to graduate from highschool class of 2015, he's a sporty guy i don't remember what he plays but he does some sport and he plays guitar, and is a wonderful singer ( even though he won't admit that he sings)

and lastly there's

Nathan & Natalie- fraternal twins, and from the name's you tell that it's a boy and girl and when i say babies i mean that they are the babies they are only a 6 months. but they are so adorable.

and we can't forget their dog Teensy, which is far from teensy its a Saint Bernard Shelty mix, teensy has his own couch.

how am i ever gonna make it in this house for a whole school year when the school year hasn't even started? I have to spend the whole summer with them too.