LUHAN APPEARS

As Baekhyun, Chen, Sehun and Lay were enjoying fried chicken, the doorbell rang. Sehun, who self-proclaimed herself as the "door guard", went to open the door. She saw that it was her brother, Luhan, who left Korea to expand his business in Singapore. 

"Sis! I'm back! Aww, my little Baekhyun has grown taller! Bro-in-law, did you bully my sister?" Luhan said in a cheerful tone, as if it was Chinese New Year. 

Chen, who couldn't stand his brother-in-law, went to the kitchen to grab a drink for him to chill after a long journey from Singapore.

"Baek, I got you a teddy bear, whose design can only be found in Singapore!" Luhan said, as he presented the present to the happy-go-lucky boy. 

"Thanks Uncle!" Baekhyun exclaimed, as he grabbed the bear. 

Suddenly, Baekhyun fainted. 

"Baek-ah!" Sehun, being the mother worried for her son's health 

Luhan cackled, as if a wolf was removing its sheep clothing. 

"HAHAHAHA! The bear I gave him was filled with a fainting substance, that was why he fainted!" Luhan said. 

"What do you want?" Chen asked, protecting Sehun. 

"1000000 won, or I will frequently visit Baek with similar plush toys." Luhan gave a deahly glare to the 2 of them. 

"That's daylight robbery!" Sehun screamed. 

"OK, Baek can look forward to more of these plush toys." Luhan answered, and turned towards the door. 

"Wait!" Chen called. "Give us 3 days, we'll remit the money to your bank account."

"That's more like it." Luhan smirked, and left for the door. However, he was grabbed on his wrist. It was Lay!

"I'm warning you, if you don't let go of me this instant, you'll get it from me! This watch costs a bomb and it's only avaliable in the US!" Luhan warned Lay. 

"I don't care! You're extorting money from my uncle and aunt, and I ought to teach you a lesson!" Lay threatened. 

"You!" Luhan raised his hand, ready to slap Lay.

"That's enough!" Sehun shouted. "Lay, go back to the room and carry Baek in. We'll deal with this ingrate." Lay followed her orders. 

"Now listen, Mr Rich. We'll remit the money into your account in a week's time. By then, do not come and pester us anymore. We do not want anything related to you anymore. LEAVE!" Sehun shouted. Chen was shocked. This was the first time in 10 years he saw Sehun that mad. 

"You better not try anything funny, if not I'll set your house on fire!" Luhan threatened, and left. Sehun and Chen were relieved after the departure of their ungrateful brother andbrother-in-law.