15 » Missing?!

[EDITED]

"How are you feeling now, zaynie?" Doniya asked, running her hand through her brother's black hair.

"Better," Zayn said "Just a bit sore at places. My left leg still hurts like a bitch though."

"Language, young man." Trisha warned, glaring at him playfully before her face relaxed into a smile. "I am so glad you're okay, Zayn." she said in a thick voice.

"Mom," Zayn said "Don't cry now. You know I can't see you cry."

"Sorry." Trisha smiled, wiping her tears away "It's just that I am so happy."

Yaser then entered the hospital room and smiled seeing his son awake and smiling.

"Thank god you're okay." Yaser said, smiling widely.

"I am glad I am okay too, baba." Zayn smiled. It was his father after all.

"Where's Harry, Doniya?" Zayn asked suddenly, looking at Doniya.

Yaser's smile dropped and he frowned "Why do you still care about him? When you ended in the hospital because of his fault?"

Zayn sighed. He was completely exhausted by this. Why can't his father just accept that he loved Harry and can't live without him?

"Where is Harry, Doniya?" Zayn glared at the wall beside Doniya.

"I don't know." Doniya said "I guess I'd just call Gemma and ask her."

"You have her number?" Trisha asked, astonished.

"Yeah ..." Doniya shrugged, a slight blush on her cheeks "I met her a few days ago and we exchanged numbers. So what?"

"Nothing." Zayn said, smirking at her knowingly.

Doniya stuck her out at him childishly and went out the room.

"Great! Just great!" Yaser groaned "First Zayn and now Doniya! What do you both see in the Styles' siblings?"

Zayn rolled his eyes, ignoring what his dad said and turned his back towards him rudely.

Trisha sighed worriedly when she saw this. Zayn and Yaser used to be so close but now ...

Doniya entered the room then, looking quite pale and white, and her appearance made the three in the room set up in alarm.

"What's wrong?" Trisha asked, almost fidgety from nerves.

Zayn felt like he could die from worry when Doniya looked at him almost in tears.

"It's Harry." she whispered, barely above a whisper "I called Gem. She said that Harry left long ago when our father visited and wanted to talk to him." She threw her father a disgusted and angry look "They thought Harry was with us, but he isn't"

"Does this mean ...?" Zayn trailed off, not wanting to complete his statement. He could feel his eyes tearing up and dread heaving down his chest. He didn't feel this horrible when he found out that his grandfather died. Maybe because that time he had Harry with him, to console him and calm him down.

"Yes," Doniya said, looking at him "Harry is missing."