Last Chapter!

Last chapter.  Whoa.  I remember when it was my first chapter!  Guys, my book is #562 in general fiction.  I never thought it would get on the charts, but whoa.   Anyways, here you go!

Luv Lyds!!

(CARINAS POV)

Going back to school wasn't much different honestly.  The classes were the same, only difference was I had my boyfriend and my old and new friends.  I also wasn't being abused by D2I anymore, so I guess that was good.  My dad is still in the hospital though.  He survived which was a miracle.  He signed the papers to give custody over to the Alenders.  I always feel so welcomed by them.  

I'm in Language Arts right now, listening to Mr. Tomlin drown on about how we are expected to do everything right since we our in Honors.  

"Miss. Davis, are you listening?"  Mr. Tomlin.  

"Nope honestly.  But by the way, my name is Miss. Alender, so if you are going to address me, do it right."  I snip.  The class snickers.  

He rolls his eyes and continues the lesson.  

Finally after listening to his voice drowning on about proper grammar it's over.  

I exit the class and head to my locker and get my backpack since school is over.  I walk outside through the back doors.  I work around the maze of walls and pause when I hear footsteps behind me.  I turn around and no one's there.  I continue walking when my arm is yanked behind me and a cloth is put over my nose and mouth.  I kick my attacker but they don't budge and I'm forced to breath.  I immediately start to feel the affects of whatever is on the cloth.  Just as I black out completely I hear my mother's laugh. 

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!  Kidding.  Maybe.  No I'm kidding.  There's a sequel remember? I don't know when it will be up so don't hassle me.  

Luv Lyds!!