A new beginning #1

^
^
^
-A/N (That's  what Dionne looks like at the top)

                  Dionne's POV

It was finally time for me to make the scariest change of my life.  Moving all the way from London to California in America as my mother (Frances) had been offered a job that would change our lives far the better. I was scared, excited but also devastated as I had to leave all my friends behind.
As I walked down lonely halls of my old home I heard a knock on the front door. As I open it my best friend Eunice was standing out side
Eunice -Bissh you thought you was leaving without saying goodbye?
Dionne - Bissh come here. I said giving her a bear hug. I'm gonna miss you so much. I said as a tear fell from my cheek to her shoulder.
Eunice - are all packed and ready to go?
Dionne - yea but my flight isn't until 3:30 and it's 1:30 so we can hang out for and hour before I leave.
Eunice - where is your mum?
Dionne - in the kitchen.
Frances (Dionne's mum)- Hi Eunice I'm going to miss you so much. She says while hugging her tightly.

We're ran up to my old room and just talked about girly stuff and how much we're were going to miss each other.

                             1 hour later.....

Eunice - when you get there you gotta face time me k?
Dionne - k. As i said that we shared out last hug and cried our hearts out.
I walked down the stares arm in arm with my bestie and headed in my mother's car and shut the car door.
As we drove away I cried knowing what I was leaving behind.
Mum - sweetie why are you crying this is a chance to start a new life In a new beautiful home and in a new school.
Dionne - BUT THAT'S THE POINT! I screamed.  Sorry its just everything is new, what If I don't fit into my new school.
Mum -  Don't say that your going to make many friends. She said with a massive grin on her face.
Mum - You might even get a boy friend. she said teasing me as she knew it would irritate me. But I just laughed.

After our flight...

I felt drained after the flight and slept in the car on the way to our new house. As my mum shook me to wake me up as we had arrived my eyes widened at the sight of a beautiful 3 story house.
As we went inside it had furniture inside as my mum had bought it furnished.  I ran up the stares holding tight to the railing I saw my room it was huge.  And I didn't have just on walk in closet I had two! With my own bath room.
I was speechless. Also the whole room was painted my favourite colour PINK! As i finished unpacking my clothes and other belonging. I collapsed onto my bed, falling asleep as my head hit my pillow.

A/N- hello people thank you four choosing to read my book.  If you have any suggestions comment them as I will read them all. Thx  baaaiiiii.