First day of school #3

I woke up at 5:30 and started getting ready for school. I got in the warm shower and washed my hair then after I blow dried it. I didn't want to ruin my hair so I got dressed first I wore white Jordan 11's, a black pencil skirt and a bright red cropped Hoddie with baddie written on the front.i gelled my hair up and made it into a messy but cute bun.
I walked down the stairs with the aroma of pancakes tempting me into the kitchen. There I saw my mum making pancakes.
Dionne - hi mum
Mum - morning.
Dionne - oh pancakes can I have one. I said slowing reaching towards them. She nodded and I took 2 because I'm greedy like that. I ate them on the island opposite to my mum. She told me usual behave in school, listen to the teacher, and don't get into any fights yada yada.i walk back up to my room when I'm done eating my food and I put on a bit of make up just some high light, concealer so I don't look dead, mascara, clear lip gloss and I done my brows. I grabbed my hand bag and walked out the door at 7:30 on the dot. I walk to school as I didn't have a car at the moment but I'd be getting one soon.

At school...

I finally get there and all my confidence turns into nervousness because what if I get bad grades, what if I dint make any friends. I walk into school and approach reception as I need my new timetable. I said thank you as the woman gave me my locker key and my timetable. I walked up to my locker with eyes all on me but, I just ignored it. i heard a few people say "who is she" and "I'd smash" and "she's the new girl right? ". I just leaned against my locker and went on my phone and decided to call Eunice
Eunice - HEY BEST FRIEND
Dionne - hey...
Eunice - was up?
Dionne - everyone is just looking at me.
Eunice - and...
Dionne - it's just weirding me out you know.
Eunice - EVERYONE STOP LOOK AT MY BEST FRIEND!!! She shouted but luckily my volume is low.
Dionne - shhhh. I say laughing at her.I gotta go to my lesson now. See ya.
Eunice - Bye hoe.

I looked at my schedule.

Period 1 - geography room- 3204
Period 2 - math- room 4311
Period 3 - break
Period 4 -English -room 3104
Period 5 - free period
Period 6 - chemistry room 4103

I walked over to 3204 and walked in the class there were only 2 people in there at the time so I must have been early. I sat down at the back and rested my hand bag on the floor. Suddenly the bell rang and people started flooding the room. My head was rested on the table until I heard a girls voice that sounded familiar."GET OUT MY FREAKING CHAIR" it was that hoe Gemma from the mall.
I didn't say anything and just walked out side the class and waited for the teacher to come. When he came I explained that i was new and had moved from London. He told me his name was Mr. Hall and asked if I could introduce my self to the class. So I said ok.
Dionne - hi...so um I'm Dionne and...
Just as I was about to continue I heard a boy from the back shout "I'D SMASH" the whole class laughed and I was just stood in the front blushing.
Dionne - anyways... I'm from south west London and my favourite hobby is athletics so yea...
Mr hall - ok you can sit between Jay and Adym.

As I walked over Jay winked at me, making me blush a bit.
For the rest of the lesson we didn't really do much but write down notes.

Lunch

Finally it was lunch I was starving. I didnt really talk to anyone so I just sat at a table by my self in the cafeteria. I took out my phone and suddenly Adym walked over and said hey.
Adym - hey
Dionne - um ...hi
Adym - why you by yourself? He asked looking confused.
Dionne - well I don't really know anyone so yea. I said look down and playing with my food.
Adym - hey there's no need to be nervous he said lifting my head up with one finger and smirking which made me blush. You can always sit with me if you want of course?
As I was about to give my answer I heard Gemma from all the way down the hall.
Gemma - BABE!
Well both turned to see her looking furious, but I didn't care.
He quickly gave me his number and I gave him mine. I'd noticed that he had named me bbg♥ (babygirl♥)which made me giggle.