Chapter 5.

Hunter POV (Lunch)

"Let's skip the rest of the school, we got boring subjects after anyway", Spencer suggests as he comes back from inside.

"Sure, where to?", I ask as we head to the parking lot.

"We haven't been to the warehouse in a while lets go there", Victor says crushing his cigarette under his shoes. Spencer and I are the only ones who don't smoke, but we have tattoos and drink a lot.

"The boss doesn't like us being there without permission though", I frown.

"We'll be find, you forgot he's my uncle's closet friend", Victor smirks and went to his red Ferrari with Spencer.

"Wanna race Stone?"  I challenge putting on my helmet.

"You're on Mc Coy, but if I win you got to buy me drinks tonight after the fight", he replies.

"If I win, you have to drink a whole bottle of alcohol of my choice"

"It's so on, get in Rivers", he says to Spencer.

***

"You're buying me drinks tonight Mc Coy I'm gonna leave you broke", Victor laughs as I got off my bike.

"F*ck off", I flip him the finger.

"This place is more dead than my grandparent's funeral I swear", Victor says as we stand in front of the warehouse door which is lock.

"Okay genius you wanted us to come here and its lock, the award for the most brilliant mind goes to Victor Stone", I say sarcastically.

"I knew we bound to skip school so I got the spare key", he grins and pulls out a key from his pocket.

"There are cameras here you know, I certainly don't want to go home with a bruise chin tonight my brother and mother would be worried", Spencer says.

"It's fine.

He unlock the door and pull open it,"after you guys", he gestures.

"If we get badly injured I'll murder you", I hiss at him as I pass.

"Still looks the same", Spencer says looking around. There are lots of drugs in the boxes which are tightly seal.

"New shipment?", Victor says.

"Well well look who actually have the guts to come here midday", a deep voice chuckles and we all freeze. I turn and see the boss standing by the front door with his right hand man Victor's uncle.

"Hey boss we were just looking around", Victor chuckles nervously.

"I know, I'm just here to double check my shipment", he waves him off.

"Aren't you boys suppose to be in school?" Rick, Victor's uncle ask.

"Nothing important to do sir", Spencer replies.

"Such rebels, well my gangs are rebels anyway", he chuckles.

"We should get going, got to be in top shape for that fight tonight, right Hunter?" Victor ask and I nod.

"See you boys Wednesday night for meeting and keep your eyes open because my eyes told me that they spot a rival around town over the weekend, nothing much to worry about yet", boss says and dismiss us.

"Who's going to take your place when you resign?", Rick ask as I close the door.

"That was a close call, you're lucky boss didn't shoot after our a*s", Spencer says.