Chapter 3: The day I met Y/N

Jeff's PoV:

Kill me now! I was given a damn mission to go break into a high school to just go kill everyone. Like, what's the fucking point in that?! Anyways, making my way to the school, I've had a couple thoughts. I know all of the killers think I'm straight, but I'm not sure that I am. Yeah, I do like BEN, but so what?! Jane likes freaking Clockwork and no one cares about that?! But when someone says their gay, OH NO!!! They're GAY!!! Like come on people! It's the fucking 20th century for crying out loud!

Loosing those thoughts, I found a window on the first level of the high school. Perfect! I knew I can't just smash the window with my fist, even though I'm MANY STRONG! I found a rock the size of my hand and pick it up and throw it at the window. It doesn't break. "What the hell?!" I scream. I pick it up again and chuck it at the window once more. It breaks with glass shattering inside. No response from inside? That's not surprising saying that I left a bloody knife in the principals offices and a note saying that I was going to come bomb the school the next day. Stupid ass teachers hide their students in the god damn I'm going to "blow up." They're so retarded.

I jump in and run outside the classroom door into the library right across the hall. I wait for someone to come investigate, but no one does. I don't hear anything for a couple of minutes, but after, I hear a girl's voice mumble, "Oh god..," so I snuck up behind her and smirked. "Looking for me sweetheart?" She turned around, looking at my face. I could tell she was surprised by the cuts on my mouth. "Hello little girl," I said, trying to scare her. "Hello mortal," she replied with a straight face. "Aren't you... scared of me..?" I asked her surprised. "No, I've seen scarier," she rubbed her neck, looking at the tiled floor. "How can you see me?" She asked. "I can sense people with powers," I replied. It's true. Before I became a creepypasta, I asked if I could be able to sense people with powers. Of course I got my wish since everyone gets one wish before signing the contract.

"Who are you?" I asked her, taking out my knife from my ripped pocket. "My name is     Y/N. I'm just your average person that doesn't like going to school, gets bullied, and gets abused." To be honest, I felt really bad for her. I know what it's like to be bullied, since I've gone through it myself. "Before you ask, I'm Jeff. Jeff the Killer to be exact," I returned my knife back to my pocket and put my hand in front of her for her to shake it. She looked hesitant to take my hand, but shook it anyways. "Now, why are you here?" Y/N asked me. "Oh well.... my master Slenderman sent me on a mission to go kill all of the people in your school for no reason at all! It's so stupid. I'm not even going to do it." "Really?"
"Yeah, I couldn't be bothered. As much as I love killing, I'm too lazy."
"Okay, whatever you think is best Mr. Jeff the Killer."

"Look Y/N. What if I said you could have the chance to start over again? Like, a brand knew beginning. A new start to an amazing life. Because I can help you achieve that." She looked shocked. "I don't know.. should I trust a stranger like you?" She said with a sly smirk. I rolled my eyes at her. "Didn't your mom tell you not to talk to strangers?" She got very silent all of a sudden. I'm not sure why though. "Hey Y/N, you okay?" I grab her shoulder. She nodded and wiped a tear falling down her delicate face. Her mouth said she was fine, but her e/c eyes said otherwise.
Real eyes tell lies...

Hey guys, it's Sarah! Sorry about Jeff's attitude. I felt like a wanted to make him a humorous character. And making him hilariously obsessed with BEN and making him obsessed with fashion was hilarious in my mind. Anyways, see you guys on the flip side!! Xoxo