Back At School

As I woke up to Landon's alarm for school, we both got up, got dressed and went downstairs with our backpacks, the living room empty, his dad gone to work, he grabbed us each a granola bar,

"We'll stop for coffee real quick," He hands me a granola bar, kissing me softly, I was half awake he knew I drank coffee in the morning.

I smile kissing back, "Okay babe," I reply, he was amazing, he wasn't the same Landon he used to be.

We leave the house, he locks up, he unlocks his truck, we get in, I place my backpack by my feet, he starts his truck up as we buckle up, he drives us to school,

"This is going to be a different day, but I got you no ones going to mess with you, not even Macy, she won't come within 20 feet of you today babe, I promise," he says looking at me as we pull into a parking spot.

I nod, "I'm good, I can handle the slut, I promise, I love you Landon, I'm getting stronger, I'm learning to handle things better," I lean over to him as he parks and shuts his truck off, I kiss him smiling as I pull back.

He kisses back and smiles as well,"Still had to tell you what I did, I love you too Lucy, your my everything. "

I take a few deep breaths in and out, " Okay baby, I'm ready let's go," I look at him smiling ready for real.

We get out, grab our backpack, shut the doors, he locks his truck, he comes over and takes my hand, I put my backpack over my shoulder and hold his hand, we walk into school, walking to his locker, he kisses me in front of everyone in the hallway. Then turns back to his locker and opens it, he takes out his books, then closes it, walking me to class, kissing my cheek and hugging me goodbye,

"See you in 3rd babe," he says then walks off to class.

I smile, "Okay baby," I walk in and sit by Greyson and Tanner.

"Hey Lucy, you see Trevor yet? He looks like shit for real," Tanner asks me.

I shake my head, "No me and Landon didn't pass him, he must have already gone to class, I frankly don't give a fuck, I have to suffer the last 3 classes with him, especially drama."

Tanner and Greyson give me looks, knowing about the play, they knew I couldn't just quit, but it was all acting.
They don't get a chance to reply, since the teacher walks in class begins, before we know it it's time for gym, we walk out together, talking, Trevor passes us but I don't see him, I'm busy laughing at Tanner. Things were great in school so far, my bullies became my friends, so strange.

We walked into gym with them, we parted at the locker rooms, everyone staring at us, I put my stuff in an empty locker and get all eyes on me, I look at them,

"Guys I'm good, they won't hurt me again ladies I found the happiness I needed, it's been with Landon all along, I found my spot." I say with a true smile.

They smile and leave it at that, I change for gym and go sit by Kim, Tanner and Greyson sit behind us, class begins we stretch, the teacher starting us off, we jog after our stretches, then we play a game of dodgeball, I am on Tanner and Greyson's team. They help me out, our team ends up winning, when the bell rings, I go shower, change , head to the counselors office for my appointment. As I walk in Landon's walking out, he waves as he walks by , I wave back.

I walk into her office, sitting,

"Hello Lucy," she greets me.

"Hello Ms. Sullivan," I say with a smile, I was happy so far.

She smiled, "you doing good?"

I nod,"Yes, probably until I go to my last 3 classes, a guy hurt me by cheating, I'm someone else now and happy."

She nods, "Good, you're good to go."

She hands me a note and sends me off to class. I had to class, handing my note to the teacher then sitting next to Landon. He slipped me the notes I missed, and another note.

Baby,
I wish I could be there for the last of your classes but I'll meet you outside drama, we will walk to my truck together. Also I'd like you and Natalia to sit with us at lunch.
Love Landon

He was so sweet, he was making me forget all the bad he ever did, there was so much good in him, compared to all that bad I experienced, I feel there's way more love here now. I started taking the current notes, focusing on class, it was so quite for once, it was unusual but made me happy, no issues from Tanner.

Before I knew it, the bell rang, we got up, grabbed our stuff and the 4 of us walked together, we walked into the cafe, grabbed lunch, and went to their table. I texted Natalia to join us when she got her lunch, I sat next to Landon, we are our lunch laughing and joking, I didn't look over at they said,

"It's Trevor and Macy," Landon's voice was laced with so much hate.

He truly cares about me, he even hated them to, Tanner wanted to practically murder Trevor, Greyson wanted to punch him, I wanted to scream and yell at him. Lunch went on and once it was over, we threw out our trash and Landon walked me to class. We kissed goodbye as Trevor walked by and into class, I smile at Landon as we say our goodbyes, I walk into class and sit away from Trevor. Not paying him any attention all class, when the bell rings, I leave before he can try to talk to me, walking to the next class sitting in the front near Natalia, class flies by, as my worst nightmare is coming true, it's time for drama and to have to interact with Trevor, I wasn't looking forward to that.

I walk to class and go in sighing, I take a sit and wait for the teacher Trevor sits next to me, the teacher has us work on the play, I had all my lines memorised, we ran through them,

"Lucy talk to me?" Trevor finally asks.

"Nope I have nothing fucking nice to say," I reply.

We go back to running through our lines as we finish the bell rings, in class is over. As I gather my things, I hear Trevor's voice, I ignore him, hearing out, as Landon pulls me into a hug the moment I walk out of the classroom. I hug back, smiling, Trevor cursing under his breath as he passed us. I roll my eyes, jealously was ugly huh? Landon takes my hand in his interlacing their fingers, I put my backpack over my shoulder, we walked out to his truck, he unlocked in and we got in.

He drove us to his house.