1 Month Old July 8th

Today is July 8th, Miley is now one month old,  we have had her home for  3 weeks now, it was amazing, mom life was great, things weren't too crazy, just crazy enough

Today is July 8th, Miley is now one month old,  we have had her home for  3 weeks now, it was amazing, mom life was great, things weren't too crazy, just crazy enough. Miley loved everyone, she was a daddy's girl already, if I couldn't get her to stop crying, as soon as daddy took her she'd calm down, I was doing good, I had no post partum depression, just the baby blues when I cry of joy.

Things we great with my friends too, they had visited a lot, they even bought her welcome home gifts, it was insane the amount of love our friends had for our baby, Landon was happy too. Landon was working during the week, weekends off, I was working 3 nights a week, weekends off, we made it all work, I'd switch to days when she got older. All I wanted was time with her, but we had only just started working.

This family definitely was in good shape, today I had off, so I spent it with Miley, we went shopping, visited Landon for lunch, then went home. When Landon got home from work, we were both asleep in the middle of our bed, Miley was on my chest asleep, I was half sitting on asleep. Landon carefully moved Miley to her bed, then covered me up, leaving me to sleep. I didn't wake up until 10pm, he let me sleep, he reheated dinner, bringing me a plate, and Miley a bottle. He handed me the plate, I ate, he fed Miley and out her back to sleep. Took my plate to the kitchen, then came back, we did the deed, then went to bed.

Sorry it's a short ending