Escaped - Chapter 8

"Get me out of here!!!!!. My brother won't leave you!!!" I threatened him.

Once he stopped his car. Not his but my car. He hauled me outside, dragging me all the way into a big mansion. He dragged my unmoving feet on stairs going upwards in spiral direction before we came to a big door.

Within few minutes, I was locked inside a room.

He replied finally!
"Well, for that Ms Ugly, he needs to touch me. Which is the most difficult thing because I will crush him before he reaches me. So have a good day because you ain't going anywhere today." I could feel his victory and it burned my lungs.

My eyes were any minute close to bursting into fireworks with emotions.

"Let me go, Please. What have I done to deserve this from you." I all but pleaded to him but there was no answer from outside.

I could feel his presence outside the door but he wasn't replying.

After crying for what seemed like hours I turned around sliding my back against the door. He wasn't going to leave me and I had something to do fast to get out this place.

I inspected my surroundings surprised to see a huge bedroom which was fancy as it seemed. Large mahogany bed was placed in the middle with a chandelier hanging upward in the middle of the room. There were curtains draped in rich textured cloth over the windows.

Windows?!!. Dammit I completely forgot I wanted to run away from this place while admiring the beautiful interiors.

I wiped my face and ran pushing the curtains aside to see a big compound wall covered with large trees, a large swimming pool was situated right down my window.

An idea popped in my head to escape this hell hole. It was not a hell hole exactly but the monster ruined it with his presence. Before I could put my plan into action. I saw a guard patrolling down the area down my window with a large gun in his arms.

A knock on the door made me snap out of my plan. I ran towards the bed sitting on it to avoid revealing my intentions for escape.

A girl peeked out of the door smiling softly towards me. I motioned her that she could enter which was extremely strange considering I was the one kidnapped and no one needed my permission for anything.

"Assalam u waleikum. You must be the doctor everyone is talking about" she said softly while approaching me with a platter of food in her hands.

I replied," waleikum as salaam. Wasn't aware I was this famous." I was unsure but charmed by her behaviour.

She laughed," you see the servants need something to talk about and luckily it was you. That is the reason I got to know what my ass of brother has done." I stood up, mouth agape.

"What do you want from me? Why doesn't he let me go and I also have a brother like he has a sister." She looked down sadly while getting up infront of me.

"Miss, what he has done is of grave disturbance and I don't justify his act. But he has never known other way." She carried her eyes staring in my shocked ones.

"He has a heart of gold." With that she turned around and walked back to the door.

Before closing the door she turned around one last time before saying "Eat your food or else mamman will kill me. And don't even think of running because if you do he will find you and when he does, nobody will be able to stop him. Not even me." She smiled weakly and left.

I reached behind the door and locked it registering her words in my mind. With her words it showed that devil only cared about her but if he finds me he won't even listen to her. But he has no idea where I live and how the hell will he find me.

With that I set my plan in motion. After 20 mins I had readied a long rope of curtains tied one end to the mahongany bed which would be strong enough to hold my weight.

I slowly dropped the other end and climbed the rail of the balcony holding the rope tight. I was holding a small torch I found in one of the cabinets in my mouth. I had closed it to avoid the guard seeing the light.

Once in reachable distance I dropped myself in the pool below gasping for breath. I tried holding myself to minimise the ripples and to eliminate all sound which could attract any guard towards me.

I came up to breathe and went down when I saw someone approaching. I waited till I thought the guard must have left to slowly get out of the pool.

I had exact 15minutes before the other patrol guy came around and this was the only time I had to find any sort of exit. I got the time limit of their patrol earlier while making the plan when I first saw the guard coming for patrol.

I went around the bushes to find anything to leave. I turned to see the other side was the entrance from which devil dragged me inside the house and there were four patrols outside.

It was out of question and I had to find a way from this side to exit this damn place. I saw a bone lying down in one the bushes. I crawled up to there to see a dog gate which had shrubs winded around.

It was unused for long. I tried opening it to my luck and after some time it just rusted off and the door came out. I smiled internally and immediately tried crawling off the place.

It scraped my skin but nothin was going to deter me from my freedom. And I finally pushed out breathing the fresh air of independence.

Now I just had to figure out how to reach home and reach home sooner which was easy as I was in middle of the town.

************************