Talking With Colby

Jordin's POV

"Joe..." I whispered as he walked by me. "I am so sorry.." He said as he walked away. "Come on let's get you back in bed." Colby said while we were leaving. "We can't just leave Jon like that Colby" I said. He sighed and then called someone and we went back to my room. We got in and I laid down on the bed while Colby sat next to me. "Hey.. Why did he apologize for defending me?" I asked. Colby didn't answer for a second. "Umm... Joe has had some bad anger over the years. He was doing really good with it once we formed The Shield but I guess Jon ruined his good card." Joe had anger problems? "He shouldn't have left. I'm not mad at him or anything. He defended me. I love him anyway." I said. "What caused his anger or do you know?" I asked. Again Colby didn't answer at first. "During his time in football he took roids. And I guess it gave him long term roid rage. He stopped taking them once he realized he didn't get drafted. He hasn't taken them again cause he knew he would be fired from WWE. But after certain matches he would just lose it and punch a wall or go off on someone random. He was doing pretty good for awhile but I don't know. Probably knowing someone that he called his best friend harmed his girl. I would have done the same thing if I was him." Me and Colby continued to conversate about Joe until he came in. "Joe are you okay?" I asked. He just sat down next to me. I rubbed his back and told him I loved him. "I am so sorry baby. I never wanted you to see that side of me." He said. "Don't you dare be sorry for standing up for me. I'm not mad at you or anything. Joe I love you." We sat there for a little while longer. I looked over and Colby was out. "Hey baby, Colby told me about your anger." He just looked down. " Don't be ashamed hun. He told me you haven't taken roids in a very long time but the rage never really went away. Listen I love you and I don't care what you used to do. That doesn't matter to me now. All I care about is what we have right now." I told him. He just looked at me and tried to smile "I love you so much Jordin. You know exactly what to say to me. That was a long time ago when I did steroids. I guess the rage never did go away but I never wanted you to see that." I kissed him and we laid down and went to sleep.