Chapter 6: Benefactor revealed

A helicopter flew over and down to the facility, Claire limps out through the front as she watches the chopper land on the pad, two soldiers hope out and out steps the Senator, then he walks over to Claire as she limps to him.

Meeting him halfway. "Where's Frederick?" he asks her and she just glares at him, "Dead, no vaccine, no data, no nothing. The same as Raccoon City." she answers him, just he was confused, "What?" he asks her, "Frederick said it, even you convince the country to investigate in the rest of the development in the instigate G-virus," she states, still having no idea she was talking about. "You know at first I didn't expect you were connected with this terrorism if for no their reason then if you were in the airport terminal when it recurred," she states.

Davis was just laughing as she was talking nonsense, "But all your reason for this stops. WilPharma stock tank from our accusations, you were afraid that it would turn out the same way that it did from the Umbrella Corporation, so you needed an excuse to use the vaccine." she throws right at him. "Now just wait a minute!" he shouts.

Stepping closer to her, "Yes. I stock-hold, but I wanted WilPharma to regain the public's favor after this incident, but there's no way in hell I would support terrorism to ensure that. First of all, what is the G-virus? I never even heard of it." he tells her and she glares at her, "I know you ordered Frederick to dispose of the G-virus when you called him." she snaps at him. 

But he was still confused "I told him not to show you any more than you needed to see, that was it then your little agent friend started to beat the info out of me," he answers her.

Then the four walk out to her, "I doubt he knows anything." Leon calls out then they turn to her. "Leon," Claire calls out to her. "General Grondi's man talk. It seems that we, even the senator included were all fooled by him," he informs her and Claire just looks at him. "Who are you talking about?" she asks him.

Then Annabelle crosses her arms. "Think hard Claire, who was the last person to leave the facility before the fight started?" she asks her, Claire thinks but then the chime went off. They looked at the clock seeing that it was midnight and then it all came back to Claire; she was on the phone when Frederick was warning her about someone was in lvl four, saying that there was a bomb.

 Then she looks at the payphone as the wire was cut; she then realizes that when he was calling her there was a chime in the background. He was outside the entire time, triggered the bomb inside the facility. She just shook her head, "It can't be."

~8~8~8~

Frederick was by his car in the middle of nowhere, "It's me, what do you think?" he asks his client. "Yes. Per your request and then the bones of William's Bikinis experiment. Yes, she has grown quite beautiful in the past 11 years." he states as his laptop was playing back the scenes of Curtis and Annabelle. 

Fredrick nods at the general's words "Yes, general Grondi, only you will be in possession of the T-virus and the T-vaccine. There's nothing about negotiating with a country that will keep the existences of this virus a secret." he states as he pulls out smoke, then lights and smokes it, "You needn't worry, I've intimidated everything down to the last detail, including my escape route." he laughs.

Then looks down on his laptop, "Don't forget you owe me extra money for the re-making the G-virus and one last thing, as a friend. Forget about G, this touch is wickedly incontestable, it cannot be controlled, Annabelle was lucky to be the only one." he tells him then hangs up, watching the video. 

Then a car slowly pulls up, then he looks at his watch and smirks. "Right on time." he states as he closes the laptop and steps out on the road and the car stops then two people step out and Frederick shields his eyes at them, "You were supposed to come alone." he states "I just wanted to see your face one more time," Claire calls out and Leon turns off the lights.