Donald

Donald was not just any chicken, for he was also a duck. Yes, he looked like your average chicken but he didn't go cluck-cluck. He went quack.
    Now, Donald was a chicken-duck with big dreams, you see, and these dreams were to rule the world but now because Donald was a chicken-duck no one voted for him when the elections came but they voted for Trump. He was sad that they voted for that bird brain so he decided that he was going to rule the world by force.
     A few months later, he found all the ducks, chickens and pigeons and he told them, exactly what they wanted to hear, that there would be a war because no one voted for Donald the chicken-duck because nobody respected chickens or ducks. Now they would pay, and the birds would rule the world, making humans their slaves. All the chickens, pigeons and ducks agreed so they flew to the White House, while the chickens ran led by Donald the chicken-duck.
     Once they got there though they knew not what to do so the ducks went and harassed the fountains and the chickens laid their gooey eggs. Every human was dearly confused at the chickens, pigeons and ducks, especially at Donald the chicken-duck.
Eventually the chickens, pigeons and ducks grew bored so they left to their nests.
     Donald the chicken-duck walked home in defeat. Now a merman named Thomas heard of their plan to enslave humanity and start a dark age, so while Donald the chicken-duck walked down the street, Thomas the merman hijacked a scooter and chased Donald the chicken-duck to KFC.
     The cooks though were highly confused at Donald the chicken-duck who didn't go cluck-cluck, so the sent him off with a wave of their hand and again he walked home, this time via the back roads.
    The next day Donald the chicken-duck came up with a plan and again he sent his poultry army to the White House, this time around they crapped on everything the humans held dear, including Trump's head. They took off in great flocks thinking they have won. Again Donald the chicken-duck walked home, this time with a spring in his step and again did Thomas assault him.
   Now Thomas was quite concerned for he thought that Donald the chicken-duck would become the next Hitler. So his efforts were fiercer.
    He came down on his little red scooter, green tale flapping in the wind and stormed Donald the chicken-duck.
    So that is the story of the evil chicken-duck named Donald and Thomas the shabby merman who saved us all.
                       The End....