PWA Livestream

So the @PokémonWatties have teamed up with the @GottaReadEmAllClub to provide us early results in a YouTube livestream on the Gotta Read 'Em All Club's YouTube channel on Sunday, Dec. 3rd at around 3pm (Eastern Standard Time, which is my time).

So if you've entered or have friends that have entered, be sure to check it out, and check both of the group's announcement books for more information. (The @GottaReadEmAllClub's announcement book being called their Info Corner, and the @PokémonWatties's being their Announcements book)

I know this is kinda old news, but since it's coming up, I figured I'd share it.

As you may remember, I have entered my oneshot called Tails into the awards, so hopefully I'll have internet access when it starts and can watch it.

If you don't really care about my entry, at least watch it to support (and then congratulate 😉) RedPandaWorld for Berlitz, Jamie_Stang for Spring's Closest End, and kawaiiice for Pokédexes & Chemistry (I just realized that I haven't followed you yet kawaiiice, so I'll take care of this after publishing this 😁)

These are the stories I've read (or started to read but got distracted, sorry RedPandaWorld!) that have entered and I wish them the best of luck!

Hopefully you guys can watch the stream and tell me or them if we got mentioned if we can't watch it.

Best luck to all!