An unexpected call

It was a warm and quiet Saturday morning. Jon was sitting it home with a couple of his friends having some laughs. "Hey Jon, I gotta ask you something." Jon replied happily, "Oh yeah? What is it?" His friend became silent for a few seconds, looked at Jon and asked him a question Jon didn't think he'd hear. "Have you ever thought about going back to California and staying with the Grumps?"

Jon, not sure what to say, became quiet. In his heart he really wants to go back, but he loves it in New York. "I...I wanna go back, but...I'm just not sure what Arin would say...", his smiled dimmed as he thought of all the great and loveable memories of being with Arin and the Grumps. His friend put one hand on Jon's shoulder and smiled lightly. " Hey, I'm sure he misses you as much as you miss him." Jon smiled back. "Heh, I guess you're right, but...I don't know."

Suddenly Jon feels his phone ring in his pocket. He took it out and saw the number, but didn't know it. "Who is it?" His friend asked concerned and being a little noisy. "I don't know..", Jon answered confused. He put the phone up to his ear. "Hello, who's this?", he asked politely. A very familiar and deep voice answered back. "Hey Jon. It's been awhile, huh?" That familiar voice. Was his great friend Arin Hanson.

Jon was so shocked, excited, but also nervous. He thought he was just imagining it was Arin, but no, it really was him.
Jon calmed himself down and replied with a chill manner. "Hey Arin. Wow, yeah it really has been a long while hasn't it? I barely even recognized your voice.", he said trying to keep in as much excitement as possible. " How are you man, how're you and Suzy doing?"

After talking to each other and catching up, arin decided to cut to the chase and tell Jon something he's been wanting to tell him for awhile. "Hey Jon....", arin said in a serious tone. Jon became a bit concerned in the change of Arin's tone. "Yeah? Hey, what's wrong dude?", Jon asked worried. "Nothing, nothing. There's just something I've been meaning to tell you." Jon answered back feeling confused of this sudden seriousness. "Oh, what is it??" Arin cleared his and came out with it. "I want....", arin became a bit nervous. Jon chuckled a bit. "What is it dude? Come on, you can tell me." Arin took a deep breath. Arin took a deep breath. "I want you to come back to the Game Grumps Studio....."

            END OF CHAPTER 1
Hey guys, this is my first Game Grumps fanfic! I've always wanted to do one of these, especially a Jon x Arin one. I'll make chapter 2 soon, don't worry!