A Hard Decision

*I'm gonna get this out of the real quick! Sorry guys for the unexpected hiatus! I've been wanting to get back to this, but my phone been acting like a real jerk to my Wattpad!*

  Jon's heart skipped a beat when he hears him say that. He can't believe he heard this. He wanted to open his mouth and respond, but his mind kept going back and forth, back and forth, over and again trying to decide. Then he took a deep breath and finally decided.

"Arin....I.." Jon stopped. "Yeah?" Arin replied ready for the answer. "I want to come back, Arin. I REALLY do, but..I don't know...I don't know if I'd really fit with you guys anymore..." Arin was shocked and saddened by the response Jon have him. Arin became silent for a few seconds, "Dude...Jon. Don't say that man...you'll always belong here with us man; with me...."

Jon felt like his eyes were burning, feeling like he was going to cry, but he knew not to do such a thing...well he TRIED not cry. "I'm sorry Arin, but...I'm not coming back. I'm sorry. Tell everyone I said hi, okay?......"

Arin felt like crying as well, but he held them back as hard as he could. "Yeah...I'll... I'll tell em'." Jon replied back sounding just as saddened as Arin. " Alright, later, Arin..." "Yeah. Later...." Both hung up. Suzy and Dan walk over to Arin to comfort him. Arin brushed by both of them. Danny putting his hand on Arin's shoulder. "Arin?" he said worried about him. Arin looked back at Danny, saddened face and all. "I'm gonna go take a nap..." Arin, softly removes Dan's hand from his shoulder and walks to the living room. Suzy, concerned about Arin, tries to give him hoping words. "Don't worry honey. I'm sure Jon will comeback someday." "Heh, yeah...someday..." He said flopping onto the couch.

On Jon's side, after hanging up, he slowly sat down on the couch. His friend comforts him. "Hey Jon, you gonna be okay?"
Jon answered with a tiny smile. "Yeah, I'm comin' around man. Don't worry about it." His friend didn't believe him at first, but he decided to let Jon get through it. "Alright man, I gotta go. You're sure gonna be alright?" he asked again to see if Jon would have a different response. "Sheesh, chill out man, I'm gonna be alright, okay?" Jon said walking to his room. "Well... okay. See ya later." he left.

Jon layed down on his bed, Jacques staring at him from his big bird cage.

Arin: "I may have Dan, Suzy and the others, but..."

Jon: "Oh Jacques, I may have tons of friends and you as well but..."

Arin:"What am I gonna do with him....?"

Jon: "I don't know what to do without him...."

Jon got up out of his bed and thought for a second.
"I...."

            END OF CHAPTER 2
*Hey guys! How're you liking the fanfic so far? I'll get to chapter 3, the final chapter, soon!*