ELECTRONICS

Why is the chapter title 'Electronics'

Why is the chapter title 'Electronics'. Well you don't want your OC or yourself to make the mistake of having a phone in the middle of an apocalypse. So here is tips on what to do and different alternatives you can use.

First of all, not have your OC or any other character use electronics. The only electronics they has were at the beginning of the show. Also when it was season 5 - 6ish and the only electronic was video games what I'm saying is don't have your OC text somebody.

An example of that would be to have your OC for example let's say Maria text Rick where they are.
Don't do that. They didn't have electricity so how would they charge it and don't say it's solar powered that stuff is expensive and you can't just find that stuff lying around.

Second of all, why don't you give them something else to do such as idk read a book or write. Do whatever you want maybe have them have a walkman which is like a mp3 player but you use cassette tapes. But if you do have it with a walker how would they get the headphones to use it. I know headphones for me break about after a year so write how they got it, or even if you have them write or read a book write it in detail how they got the stuff.

Also, maybe look up stuff that doesn't need to be charged to work maybe look up music players or radios that use antennas or anything that finest need a plug to work.

So, what really helps is use alternatives or if you like to read base your OC off of yourself it doenst matter just don't use electronics suck as and IPod, or IPhone. Use a walker or have them read. Like Carl if you want have then read comic books so they can bond with carl. Just add your own uninque stuff but no electronics.