~Part Thirteen~

CHAPTER THIRTEEN~13~

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
~13~

*Charlotte p.o.v*

"Hi, I'm Charlotte, but you can call me Lottie if you would like!" I said happily, hoping to make a good impression.

"Hi I'm Callum, Callux on youtube, but you can call me Sarah's boyfriend. I'm joking but she could want me to say that, I'm Lux" he joked, pulling me into a hug, I laughed and hugged him back.

"I need to meet your girlfriend too now!" I exclaimed, glad that there's going to be at least three other girls that I can hang around with.

"She's great you'll love her, in fact, I think the girls might be coming today because there's a party and I'm sure they'll want you to go with them so I'll leave it up to them to tell you the details." He replied , giving another smile before heading off towards the other boys who were practicing their crossbars.

I turned to the other Cal, was this one called Freezy? I smiled at him and said "Lottie."

He smiled back at me and said "Lottie, I like it, well I'm Cal too, but you can call me Freezy , or you can call me daddy in bed if you would like to." He said smirking.

I laughed at what he just said and thought about what to say next, not wanting to sound too mean when I let him down so I wanted to let him down lightly. I eventually decided on...

"Wow, you've gone straight there, well , that's nice to know , but it's never going to happen so find another girl to use terrible pick up lines on." I joked , but luckily he could tell that I was being serious at the same time.

"Okay fair enough, that was horrible." He said laughing.

"See you later Freezy, when my team is kicking your arse at football." I laughed and started to walk away, over to Simon.

"Suuurrreee, well that's not going to happen in my watch!" He shouted, walking over to JJ who was looking at us both, seeming very interested. Hmmm....why?

"Wow and how do you feel Cal?" I heard him ask whilst trying to stifle a laugh.

"About what?" Cal asked, genuinely confused.

"Simon getting the girl and not you!" He explained like it was obvious.

I decided not to listen to the rest of their conversation and instead I started to talk to Lux who is apparently also on my team.