~Chapter Fifteen~

CHAPTER FIFTEEN~15~

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
~15~

*Charlotte p.o.v*

We walk through the door and are instantly greeted by the smell of alcohol and luckily not sweaty bodies as the balcony doors are open, constantly refreshing the smell of the apartment.

I see everybody walk over to the alcohol on the counter, grabbing a bottle each. This leaves me with Josh.

"I'll go and introduce myself to people, go and party with your girlfriend."

"I will, if you promise that you party with Simon, and don't let any other random girls touch him, please." Josh says, withy a begging look on his face.

"Oooooookaaayyyyy." I say confused... not really sure why other girls can't touch him, but if I'm honest , I would prefer it if nobody else touches him.

Josh walks off to go and find Freya and before I can even move one step, I'm met with the body of a certain Calfreezy.

"Freezy what do you want?" I ask him, slightly annoyed, I swear if he asks me out again , I will actually slap him.

"Um, I think that girl likes Simon but Simon doesn't like her and I think it's your job to do something about it." He says , wow, blunt and getting straight to the point, Okay.

"Thankyou Freezy, Maybe a tad bit more polite next time please." I said, but he didn't respond, he just walked off to get another drink.

I looked over in the direction that Freezy pointed and sure enough, I saw Simon with a girl who looked like she was trying to climb him like a grape vine.

I walked over and wrapped my arm around Simon's body and said , sounded angry "And who are you? Trying to climb my boyfriend!" I shot her an angry glare and she huffed and ran away.

I took my arm off of Simon's body and looked up at him, to see him laughing his head off.

"You should have seen her face!" He laughed, nearly crying at this point.

"Trust me, I did!" I said, laughing along with him.

"Anyway, why didn't you go along with it? You could've pulled tonight!" I continued, genuinely curious as he always talk about being lonely but when someone actually shows an interest in him, he doesn't like it.

Although, I have to admit, it didn't look like a genuine interest, more like wanting some sex.

"Not my kind of girl to be honest." He replied, making me even more curious.

"What is your kind of girl then?" I asked, intrigued , although he didn't satisfy me with an answer as he changed the subject rapidly.

"Hey, why don't I go and introduce you to some more people?" I couldn't really say no , I guess I do need to meet more people so I agreed.