Introducing....... It's Just Me

Authors note: I'm new at this. I'd appreciate no mean comments, only helpful ones. I will update irregularly, due to a chaotic schudule. Hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The name's Natalia. Just call me Talia though, and we shouldn't have any problems. That really isn't of any importance though, this 'story' is. See, my little sister, Kelly, wanted me to write this. She says with all the weird things that have happened, I should write it down. Something about becoming famous for the hell-hole my life once was. So, I guess that means I should introduce you to every-one in this. Just for kicks, I'll make it a character list.

~Me. The great Talia Rivers.                                                                                                                                                   I'm 17 years old and five feet and six inches of whoop-ass. I make half my money through waitressing, and the other half through street performances..

~Kelly Rivers                                                                                                                                                                               My little sis. Cutest little thing with her blonde hair and brown eyes. She's 10, and we aren't actually related. Both of us are street kids, but luckily there's an primary school that has programs for supplies in the area.

~Nicolas Guerrero. He hates it when people call him Nico, so that's exactly what I call him. He's 18, and  fucking tall, at 6'4. Black hair and green eyes set off the whole hot sort of bad boy- I mean, he sucks. Absolutely.

~My all around BFF Jason Sellar. He's 17 and only four inches taller than me, and we give each other shit about it.. Red hair, brown eyes.  The most amazing artist you will ever meet. His family is rich, like Nico's.

So those are the main "Characters". You will also hear the name Eliza mentioned. She was my girlfriend. She died in a car crash almost a year ago.